PART 2 - Kapoor Sisters = danger

@ 10 am in the morning
Venue kitchen

A lady was continuously blabbering while cooking.

Lady - god!!!  These girls will make me mad one day.... 10 bjh rahe hai and they are still not ready to wake up..... God knows sasural main inka kya hoga???

She was still blabbering when a girl came and hugged her from behind and hid in her shoulders to get some more sleep...

Girl - Morning Mumma....(she was still in the same position)

Lady - so finally you got up (sarcastically)

Her face is shown. Meet Swarna kapoor - mother of Nandini and Ragini.

Girl - Mumma Morning mein u should be happy and not angry.

Swarna - by the way aaj tum uss se pehle kaise uth gayi (she stared at her suspiciously)

A loud scream came from the room upstairs.

'Ragini.......... '

Swarna looked at Ragini who was smiling sheepishly as she was caught. Her face looked so innocent. So meet Ragini kapoor- the naughty one in the house. The camara went from her toes to head. She was wearing a cute night suit which said 'let me sleep'.

Night suit (picture from 'Shein')

She had glowing fair skin,  cute chubby cheeks, big brown colour eyes and black long and straight hair. Even in the morning she managed to look cute. Apart from that her sheepish smile was something so innocent but her mother didn't melt as this was something she kept repeating and that was troubling her sister who was no behind in taking revenge.

The girl came running down in anger.
Her face was painted as if it was a Halloween party and apart from that her anger

Looking at her swarna's face was wide open while Ragini was grinning making the girl more angry

Looking at her swarna's face was wide open while Ragini was grinning making the girl more angry. She started running behind Ragini to catch her and the house was a mess in just a few seconds. All the cushions from the sofa were lying down on the floor, few things which came in the girl's hand she just threw it on Ragini which she escaped like a pro,  they were too on the floor.