PART 3 - Attraction and War!

RagLak were sleeping peacefully while MaNan were awake. Sleep was far away from them. They were damn nervous about what they are going to talk, what will happen, will the other person like them, are they ready for this new responsibility, there were 1000s of questions in their mind.

Swarna came to nandini's room to check on both the girls and as she had guessed her older daughter was wide awake siting in the balcony lost in her thoughts. Swarna came and sat beside her placing her hand on nandini's shoulder. Nandini looked at her and she raised her eyebrows to question what happened?

Nandini took a deep breath and let out all her worries to her mother.

Nandini - mumma what if he does not like me working after marriage and expects me to manage house?

Swarna - (smiled) nandu don't worry about that, i have met his mother a lot of times in our kitty parties and all they are very open minded..... Your dad had enquired about manik and he is a nice person. I am sure they won't have any objection about you working and its not compulsory to say yes naa.... You can first meet him till you feel sure about him and then families will get involved and we will talk about everything important. (cupping her face with her one palm) We won't send our princess just like that, without being sure about them naa?

She nodded her head in agreement and hugged her mom.

Swarna - (not breaking the hug) and i promise the final decision would be yours... No one will pressurize you.

Ragini woke up and say them hugging. She placed both her hands on her waist and angrily went to them.

Ragini - mumma!!!! Hug me also naa

Swarna - (laughing) aww mela doosra baby aaja

And she extended her hand to let her join the hug while nandini teased her showing her tongue. They had a group hug while manish stood there on the door witnessing everything with tears in his eyes. The time had come when his one princess is going to go away from him.

The night passed.

Next morning

@ MM

Manik was sitting on the bed with a confused face while laksh was holding his clothes in both his hands, few were hanging on his shoulders and few on the bed.

Laksh - yaar bhai aapke hi kapde hai saare fir bhi aapko kuch nhi pasand aa raha hai?  Do one thing kuch pehan ke hi mat jaao...

Manik threw a pillow at him while he giggled.

Manik - help karne bola pareshaan krne nhi.

Laksh - to aapne the Laksh Malhotra ko kapde waala bana diya hai aur upar se itne tantrums.

Manik - lucky yaar..... Mujhe kuch nhi samajh raha kya pehnu???  Formals pehnu yaa casual.

Laksh laughed looking at his pouty face.

Laksh - bhai business meeting thodi hai jo aap formals pehnoge.

Manik gave him a look.

Manik - but woh movies mein toh ladke usually suit wagera pehnte hai naa??

Laksh laughed more at this

Laksh - bhai woh movies hai!!!  Acha do one thing (he looked at the clothes in his hand and showed him one) wear this.

Manik - u sure

Laksh - haa baba

Laksh was laughing seeing manik's condition.

Manik - (taking clothes from his hands) hasley beta tera time aayega tab bataunga.

He left for the washroom leaving a laughing laksh behind.