Part 68 - Laksh!

Manik – We can wait for as long as you want…

Nandini had a content smile on her face. She then happily hugged Manik and said

Nandini – I knew I have the Best Husband in the World.

Manik too had a smile on his face and kissed the top of her head.

---------------------------

After a passionate kiss, Laksh joined his forehead with Ragini’s forehead.

Laksh – I Love You!

Ragini – hmm….

Laksh – I Love You too hota hai

Ragini – who toh use kehte hai naa jisse pyaar karte hai

Laksh – acha jii

He then started tickling her and as a result she started laughing and running to save herself. He chased her and finally she fell on the bed and Laksh had his chance. He was just behind her and tickling her. She had tears in her eyes due to laughing so Laksh immediately stopped. She took a deep breath calming her nerves a bit while Laksh looked on trying to analyse if she was okay and hoping he didn’t overdo it. She smiled at him relieving him from the guilt. He then lied down beside her and back hugged her.

They stayed like that for a while.

MaNan coughed from the door grabbing attention and RagLak quickly got up and moved a bit away from each other embarrassed while MaNan were suppressing their laugh looking at their embarrassed faces.

---------------------------

They were settled on the bed lying on each other and talking and laughing. Manik suddenly got up surprising everyone, while getting up by mistake Nandini’s hair were pulled since Nandini was lying on his stomach.

Nandini – Manikkkkk!!!!!! My Hair……

Manik – Sorry Love!

He then kissed her on the cheek, making her smile and Raglak shouted together, “Awwww…..” and they all once more burst into laughter.

Manik – (excited) okayyyy guys! Kya khelna hai?

Ragini - okay how about crazy legs? (and she clapped happily but others just looked on)

Manik – sorry chabu I thought we were playing indoor games

Ragini – haa so di kaa room bada hai, (showing a large empty space) we can play here. Hogya indoor game.

Laksh held her through her shoulders from the back and pressed her neck playfully.

Laksh – kya ho yaar tum.

Ragini playfully stamped his leg and came out of his hold. Then she moved her hair to the back in attitude and said.

Ragini – pretty and smart ladki!

Nandini just smiled at her antics.

Manik – okay lets start then.

They made a very small circle then all shouted crazy legs and jumped back making a bigger circle.

In a few minutes all of their legs were entangled with each other and they were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Laksh’s legs were stretched so much that he was almost on the floor and finally he lost balance but ‘Pchhh’, a sound came. As soon as the sound was heard everyone’s eyes widened in shock and they all forgot the game and checked their clothes to see if it was theirs and uff it was Laksh’s track pants which tore slightly.

He quickly closed the gap between his legs and covered the torn area embarrassed. Others looked on for a minute and all burst out laughing. Poor Boy!

Nandini then went to another room and got one of Manish’s brand new loose track pants for Laksh. Laksh ran to the bathroom to change while others continued their laughing session.