Part 72 - Valentines *2

MaNan entered an open beach party hand in hand. There were drinks, food, dancers, Disco lights and music all over the place.

He left Nandini's hand.

Manik was saying something but Nandini couldn't hear due to loud music so he came near her and said in her ear.

Manik - let's act like we don't know each other and are meeting for the first time here.

Nandini - Interesting! Okay so I am going to the bar.... (Excited) Let's get drunkkkkk!!!!!!

Manik - so I have to be sober. Perfect!

Nandini - you said something?

Manik nodded and gestured for her to continue. She happily moved towards the bar and ordered a whiskey for herself.

The guy sitting right next to her looked at her from top to bottom with admiration. He was pretty drunk too.

Guy - Wowwww, you loook.......hottt

Nandini just gave a soft smile and turned to the bartender waiting for her drink.

She finally got her drink and started.

Guy - You seem like a tourist. Indian?

Nandini - hmm

Guy - Wowww, me too.

Someone far away was fuming with jealousy, yes it was Manik.

There was silence

Guy - Up for a dance?

Before Nandini could answer Manik came in between both of them seemingly angry but tried to cover it with a forced smile.

Manik - No

Guy - Hey, I didn't ask you but her! Who are you to answer on her behalf?

Manik - (forced smile while Nandini was enjoying every second of seeing Manik control his anger) her Husband!

The guy was taken aback. He looked at Nandini and she confirmed by showing her wedding ring.

He raised his hands and took a step back stumbling due to the drinks

Guy - sorry boss, didn't know it was a no zone.

He then patted Manik's shoulder and said still being tipsy

Guy - You have a beautiful wife....

And he left stumbling.

Nandini was suppressing her laugh while Manik still had the forced smile pasted on his face. He made her Mangal Sutra visible by taking it out of her dress and looked at Nandini and said

Manik - tum bol nahi sakti thi ki you are already married.

Nandini - Sorry!! Have we met before?

Manik rolled his tongue in his mouth and suppressed his smile.

Manik - okayyy

And he started tickling her while she jumped laughing and saving herself

Nandini - Manik No (laughing uncontrollably)

Manik - (still tickling) Ohh wow, we haven't met and you know my name?

Nandini - acha sorry sorry but stop please....

And he stopped while she took a breath of relief.

Nandini - Manik, see this is cheating (sad face)

Manik pulled her closer by waist.

Manik - and you killing every guy by looking so beautiful isn't cheating?

Nandini kept the glass aside and encircled her hands around his neck