Ch. 43 - A Look At The Rest.

Time handed the newly returned Void a cup of tea and a Snickers bar.

"Better?" Space asked from across the room, monitoring the holographic model of the multiverse. He occasionally made adjustments as he received updates from Higher Management.

Void huffed but accepted the offerings from his fellow deity. <Yes.>

He reopened the portal to view what Fresh was up to. He smiled fondly seeing he's made another friend.

<Of course he's going to befriend the Hackers he bans. My boy is such a kind soul.>

"Unlike his father." Space smirked, still working.

Void threw a pillow at him, causing Space to accidentally cross over a Dancetale into an Underfell. Void waved a hand to erase the mistake ... he accidentally took out a dozen more AU's. All copies, thankfully. Really, why did Void think he could help?

Space gave him an unamused look as Time tried to hide a laugh.

"You know." Time said, laying over a couch on a typical gossip girl pose as he ate some pocky. "That Zane fellow is actually the latest Hacker/Player."

<How interesting and 'coincidental' that he manages to bump into - what is it - 5 already? Of the 7?>

The three deities share a chuckle.

<At this rate it won't be long until he meets the Hacker/Players Nick and Congod.> Void took a sip of his tea. <Especially considering they are already helping with Hacker clean up.> (A/N: shout out to muh pals NickIsSus and godofutterconfusion :D)

"I believe they're calling them Moderators now." Space mentioned. "About time they labeled that correctly. Hacker/Player was confusing."

<Ah. I see.> Void said amused. <Our little Admin and his gaggle of Mods. I like it. How's work? And your Child?> He asked the other two.

Time shrugged. "Same old, plus some. TK's been fine."

Space scowled. "Higher Management has been having us pull some strings for your Child, as well as Destiny's plan. Like I didn't have enough to worry about."

<I figured as much. The timing of some things has been rather convenient.> Void nodded in appreciation. <Thank you for your dedicated work as plot hole filler.>

"What did you call us!?" Space shouted.

"Something extremely accurate and you know it." Time said amused.

***

Back at the party, things have yet again progressed timewise the slightest bit.

Cross was up and the song he was given was X's and O's. That is until someone (Dust) threw a cow plushie at him.

Cross squealed as he ducked. He popped up very huffy with a purple blush and said darkly into the mic. "dust i swear i will beat your ass in if you throw one more cow themed object at me."

"get over it." Dust called up. "it wasn't even a big deal."

"i swear that cow knew exactly what it was doing!" Cross ranted. "that was a triple decker chocolate cake it desiccated! it looked me in the eye lights as it happened."

"Not again." Nightmare said, pushing Cross off the stage and taking the mic. "Next singer!"

The next name was Dust and Cross gave a smug expression. The song was the opening to Mew Mew Kissy Cutie.