Ch. 61 - Down With Fate

***

Fresh stepped into the Deity Realm. It was ... not what he expected.

He was getting strong mid-80's cul de sac southern USA vibes. Unique houses wear colorful and clean side paneling. Gardens were immaculate, a couple gazebos and ponds peeking behind the foliage. There were ambient sounds of birds, but no sight of any to prove their existence. There were even white picket fences!

Fresh wondered which house was Fates.

SMASH!

Speak of the devil. Woman just defenestrated herself in a bid for escape.

Face first in the dirt and grass and still mummified in a tape cocoon, she shimmied in an unflattering manner and managed to remove her gag, spluttering out grass that had invaded.

Deity eyes met Admin shades. There is shock, dread, then rage in her piercing gaze.

"You ..." Fate was shaking with so much rage as she spat the word like a curse. "YOU!!"

"Me." Fresh smiled darkly, hand raising in an almost leisurely way before she turned blue.

She only had a second for her face to express megalovania levels of 'oh shit.'

With a fluid throwing motion Fate and her Karen Cut flew back into the house via another window.

"Yeet." Fresh noted smugly.

From inside the house there was an accompanied, "GOAAAAAAL!"

Fresh walked to the front door as the glass began to reverse in time and fix itself. The door opened on its own. Fresh sensed no blue magic in the action. He stepped across the threshold with no fear.

"See? I told you we didn't need to worry." A regal lady with legs for days sat daintily as she sipped a long island iced tea. She commanded an aura of sunshine, easily overlooked until you were already burning.

"Lady Luck, broski." Fresh acknowledged with a mimed hat tilt.

"Fresh." She greeted in turn, seeming pleased he had made it.

Chaos was already hauling Fate up into the air by the waist, suspended by a chandelier and already gagged once more. They paused long enough to wave with a beaming smile. Before they slipped another deity helped. He looked muscly.

"Thanks Space."

"Well, I can't let you hog all the fun." He smirked with a glint in his eyes.

He hauled Fate up the rest. Before letting go. And she thumped to the floor. Then he repeated the torment to Fates' muffled cries of fear.

"Radical." Fresh approved the creative method, giving them two thumbs up.

Chaos fist bumped Space. Fate's anguish was largely ignored by the rest, other than to give smug looks.

"So nice to meet you, young man." A hand suddenly already shaking Fresh's as a man easily inserted himself into Fresh's space without him noticing. The voice was recognised as the same one that had called 'goal.'

Fresh smirked up at the jovial man. He felt his sins crawl on his back. Fresh forgot to replace Alpha Timeline Blue's motorcycle helmet.

"Likewise." Fresh said. "Love the diggs. That be some swag edgy-ness, yo."

Karma smiled at Fresh's approval of his dark look.

"So we finally get to meet Voids Child." A guy that looked a lot like Space, minus the muscles, poked over Karma's side and swung an arm over his shoulder to also look down on Fresh. Seriously, why were they all so tall? The other hand, still clutching a Switch pointed at Fresh amused. "Your father has barely stopped talking about you."