Ch. 51 - Party Time!

At the party, Red was singing a song by My Chemical Romance. Dust, Cross, Killer and Lust were playing Twister with Sci manning the spinner. Chaos was trying to teach Nightmare the ways of video games to his annoyance, while Error and Core played cat's cradle, Error occasionally trying to sabotage one of the guys playing Twister with another string.

Moments before, Blue had left to attend the sudden meeting Ink called.

He had given Error an apology that they couldn't have spent more time before the plan, returning his puppet double Error had gifted him, "SO YOU WON'T BE LONELY!" And left before Error could protest.

Error stared at the doll sadly, even as he continued to maneuver his fingers dexterously. Cats Cradle was always a good way to calm down. Be it alone or not.

"Things will work out." Core said, as they continued the back and forth of string with Error.

Error glanced at their void like eyes before focusing back on the game.

"Y-Y-Y-You think?" Error asked.

"I know." Core stated.

The instant that was stated, a colorful door appeared in the middle of the room, surrounded by smoke.

Everyone was in a defensive stance instantly in case of an attack from the Star Sans.

A resounding double knock echoed over the Throne Room, followed by a newly acquainted voice.

"Knock knock, my brodacious brolios!"

Nightmare sighed as he face-palmed. It was Fresh.

Killer snickered as he approached the door. "who's there?" He asked to play into the setup.

"Turnip!" Fresh said.

"turnup who?" Killer asked as Dust rolled his eye lights.

Fresh kicked the door open revealing his neon glory.

"Turnup the volume, yo! It's time this party get pumped broski's!" Fresh said before raising his plate of baked goods before adding as if an afterthought. "Oh, also done up and brought some radical double chocolate-"

"CHOCOLATE!" Came from multiple skeletons.

"-cookies."

UH-OH

They were quick to dog-pile him, causing Fresh to burst out in laughter at their antics as they fell to the ground. Plate scarcely saved from spilling by Error who stole the whole plate - thus prompting a game of chase with Error throwing some of the cookies to gain distance.

Fresh missed a text from Dream, caught up in the moment of chaotic limbs and movement.

Lust ended up helping Fresh to his feet and chastising the culprits. "boys! after fresh went out of his way to get those, that's no way to treat the child!"

Wait- child ? Dude! Fresh specifically asked for that NOT to be shared.

Fresh looked at Lust, hand to chest as he dramatically gasped and complained. "you promised, yo!" He did not pout. He did not.

Lust patted Fresh's shoulder. "they found out from your code, sweetie."

"Then that means ..." Fresh looked between Error and Cross, pointedly raising a brow in question.

Error was standing on the couch defending the last of the cookies and fending off Cross's advances with his foot much to CC's amusement.

Noticing Fresh's gaze and probably having been listening, Error quickly shook his head, free hand waving in denial. The moment of distraction was enough for Cross to snag a couple extra cookies.