Chapter 31

Note: C/O/C is Choice of Colour!

- - -

I watched from the crowd as Historia was crowned Queen in front of the many people.

Everyone cheered, clapping as I smiled.

I knew Historia was going to do well, she was compassionate and kind.

In fact, Historia invited all of us to a small party for her coronation.

After the crowning, Levi and I were waiting for Historia and the others as I interrupted the silence.

"You know, I'm pretty sure Historia is going to punch you." I said as Levi raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?" He asked as I smirked.

"Yeah, during the strategy meeting, I heard Mikasa say, "You can punch the runt after this"." I said as Levi scowled.

"Who's she calling runt?" He asked just as noises from the hall made us look to the side as I spotted Historia.

From the determined yet frightful look on her face, the worried and scared look on everyone else faces and the small smirk on Mikasa's lips, I knew I was correct.

Levi took a step forward, everyones eyes on Historia as she looked down at the ground, trembling before shouting in determination and ran forward.

I pursed my lips together to stop laughing as Historia punched Levi.

Everyone else exclaimed in shock while Mikasa smiled, myself rolling my eyes.

Historia laughed, but despite it, backed up towards the group.

"How'd you like that?! I'm the Queen! If you got a problem-" Historia started but everyone face fell, turning into fear as Levi smiled.

Levi, you're scaring the kids. I thought.

"Thank you... all of you."

- - -

"Y/n, what will you be wearing to the party?" Hange asked as I blinked.

"Just my uniform, why?" I asked as Hange screamed out.

"No! You cannot just wear your uniform! I forbid you!" Hange shouted as I sighed.

"I'm not wearing a dress, if that's what you want." I said as Hange fisted her hands in her hair.

"No! You will wear a dress! I will make sure of it."

- - Time skip - -

"Seriously, Hange?" I asked as Hange grinned beside Historia.

"Y/n-san, you will be wearing a dress. I will not tolerate you wearing uniform to my celebration." Historia said as I rolled my eyes.

"I said I'm not wearing a dress." I said to Hange, glaring at her.

Historia sighed.

"Then you give me no choice..." She whispered out before raising her fierce sapphire eyes to meet my own.

"By the order of the Queen, Y/n L/n, you will wear a dress!" Historia said oh-so-dramatically as I leaned over to the side to look past the girl and at Hange.

"You told her to say this? Didn't you?" I asked as Hange giggled.

"Actually, Y/n, I think you should wear a dress." Petra said from behind as I raised a hand to my heart.

"Ouch, I've been betrayed by Petra twice!" I said as Petra rolled her eyes.

"I've never seen you in a dress, much less anything else than your uniform." Petra said as I scoffed.