Chapter 15- Her

This chapter contains sexual content, not suitable for readers under 16. Reader discretion advised.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good morning, Hinata Senpai," Y/N bowed as the Reserve Course student approached her desk.

Hajime Hinata was a tall, slim man with spiky brown hair ending with an ahoge at the top of his head. He had light green almond-shaped eyes, a serious looking face with a firm mouth. He wore a black Reserve Course uniform and carried a bag at his side.

"Uhm...hi," he said, smiling a little. "You're...L/N, right?"

"That is correct. I am here to tutor you on any subjects you need help with, at any time of the day except for 3 PM to 6 PM. That is when I have my shift at my part time job. Is there anything else you want to know?"

"No... except, what are we studying today?"

"Chemistry is scheduled today," she said. "Do give me your phone number so I can send you the timetable and contact you whenever I need to."

"Yeah, sure."
They exchanged phone numbers and got to studying. Hinata seemed to be smart enough to not need tutoring, but his grades had sunk in his last report card.

"That's it for today." Y/N shut the books and stuffed them back into her desk. "We'll meet here again, tomorrow. Shall we disperse?"

"Yeah okay," Hinata said, stuffing his books inside his back too. "You're a good teacher...thanks for your help."

"I am? I've never taught anyone before though," she smiled, getting up to go to Komaeda's class since it was now lunchtime. "With my help, you will catch up in no time. Maybe you shall even join the Main stream, who knows?"

For a brief moment, it felt like Hinata's hesitant and silent eyes had lit up with hope. He twisted his fingers and ran a finger through his hair.
"The...Main stream? R-really? Even without a Talent?"

"Yes! I believe in you! Let's work hard together, okay?"
.
.
.
.
.
"U-um...excuse me?" Y/N said, peeking her head into the gymnasium. "May I come in?"

"Heyyy there!" An unpleasant familiar face appeared. The face belonged to Hiyoko, the only person Y/N disliked in Komaeda's class. "Teruteru just made some soup for us! Would you like to try some?"

Y/N peered suspiciously into the soup and her mouth watered as the beckoning aroma wafted into her nostrils, urging her to have a taste of it. "Is it really okay for me to drink it? I mean...did you put something in it?"

"You're accusing me of such a thing?!" She bawled, her tears erupting in sobs. "I know I don't have a way with words, but I'd never try to poison someone! You're so mean!"

"That is rich coming from you..." Y/N muttered annoyed, but her guilt got the best of her.
"Fine, I'll have some."

Hiyoko handed over the bowl of soup to her and as she sipped it from the spoon, her eyes widened in elation. The soup tasted like every happy emotion she had ever felt, like the clouds itself had been creamed into the perfect ratio with brazilian spices, combined with tender and delicious seasoned meat.

"Could I...have more of this?" Y/N asked sheepishly.

"See, I told you you'd like it! Always suspecting me without proof, huh?"

"Sorry..." She mumbled apologetically.

She drank two more bowls of this amazing soup and was about to consume some more, but suddenly felt a strange sensation from between her thighs. It tingled and teased, and forced her mind to wander to thoughts of Komaeda. But they weren't just any thoughts.