Bonus Story- White Amaryllis

A.N: I know this will be ignored but as a broken record author who doesn't want her book taken down, I must say... SMUT WARNING!!! This chapter contains sex, profanities and triggering situations, as well as depictions of rape and violence. NOT for children. This story is a spin off not related to the story. Apart from that, enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
"Welcome home!"

Her sweet, amiable voice rings out as she opens the door for Komaeda, who had just returned from work. The dark bags underneath her eyes crinkled as she smiled up at his solemn face.

"Thank you."

He kicked off his shoes and took his socks off.

"So what did you do the whole day?"

"I've just finished my online classes. I've also made dinner and cleaned the house. How was your day?"

He walked towards her slowly, backing her into the wall. She looked at him nervously as he pinned her to the wall, either of his hands trapping her there.

"Not very good," he said in a low voice, his face inches away from hers.
"Very hectic. Contractors were a pain."

"I'm...I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should r-relax-"

He tilted his head and struck his tongue out to trace her neck, placing his lips on her skin before sucking it roughly to make a dark red mark. She flushed red as her knees clamped together, tucking her hands behind her back.

"Help me relax then,"
He said, pressing her into the wall and groping her with one of his hands.
"I want to take you to bed right now...you'll oblige, right?"

"Mm-mm," she nodded, still twitching at his touching, which was now getting bolder and bolder.
"I wanted t-to ask you something..."

"What is it?"

"One of m-my nngh, online friends wants to...meet me in real life b-because we've been in the same class for so long...so I was wondering if-"

"You want to meet her?" He lifted her dress up and touched her through her underwear, grasping at her asscheeks ever so often.

"U-Um...yes, that's right..."

"What's her name?"

"It's...um..."

His grip around her waist tightened as he kissed her, sticking his tongue into her mouth and mingling with her wet insides.

"You're a terrible liar," he stated, wiping off the slaver with his sleeve.
"It's a boy who wants to meet you, isn't it?"

Her eyes widened as she shook her head in denial, but he stared straight into her eyes, silencing her.
"No, if you're wondering, I didn't go through your messages. I also know your relationship with him is nothing which should piss me off. It's the way I've known you even before I brought you here...which gives me such a clear path into your mind."

"But how you didn't bother to correct me when I assumed it was a girl...that's what pisses me off...Y/N."

"I'm sorry!" She said, as he pulled her by the wrist into the bedroom.
"I thought you w-would get angry-!"

"Ah, well, it wouldn't matter," Komaeda whispered, loosening his tie after making her sit on the bed.
"I wouldn't have let you go outside anyway. The outside world is filled with scum like murderers, rapists, kidnappers, pedophiles...and some very cruel high school boys...you're safe only with me."

She gulped at the last few words as he gently pulled the dress over her head.
"I was so obsessed with you, I followed you day in and day out, hoping to protect you from any trash that dare interfere with your peace; you being the naive angel that you are. It didn't hurt a bit to take their lives like that...and I'll do it again if I have to."