Chapter 26- The Ultimate Talent

(At Hope's Peak High School, Reserve Course Building, Y/N L/N POV)

"Umm...Junko?" Y/N cleared her throat, her words coming out hoarse. "Could you tell me now? Where are we going?"

"Hmph, you're so impatient!" Junko pouted, but still appearing to have a cheery disposition. "We're going to meet a very special friend of mine! You're gonna love him so much!"

"Okay...what is he like? What is his name?"

"All in good time, girlie, we're almost here." She fished a ring of keys out of her pocket and placed it into the keyhole, it turned and clicked.

"You kept your friend locked up in here?!" Y/N gasped, placing a hand over her mouth in shock.

"No, no," Junko said. "The school authorities locked him up here, and I come and meet him here everyday secretly. If I didn't lock him back in, they would find out he had company, wouldn't they?"

"But why are they keeping him locked up-"
Y/N squinted her eyes at the dark room Junko had just unlocked, adjusting her vision to the blackness. She could just make out a pair of red eyes glowing in the dark. At this, a shiver ran down her spine.

"Junko...could we ask him to come out than to go inside?" She suggested quietly, the unease inside her chest escalating with every passing second.

"Nope, we can't. He prefers the dark, plus he never does anything he doesn't like."

Junko pushed her into the room and walked in herself, locking the door shut.
"Why-why are you locking it?"

"Good evening, Kamakura Senpai!" She trilled happily. "This is the absolutely amazing friend I'm always talking about! I'm sure we can we besties, forever and ever!"

"Oh, quit your yapping," the figure in the dark said. His voice was monotonous and frosting. His words seemed to slither into her ear like a venomous snake. She could not see his face, but had a feeling his macabre first impression on her would not change even if she did.

"Aww, cold as ever?" Junko said, a detectable sulk to her tone.
"Well, never mind! I'll introduce you. I hope you don't mind if I light the little flashlight in my phone right here, Senpai, I can't see a thing, you see! It'll be damn hard to do introductions if you can't see each other!"

She switched the flashlight and placed the phone on the floor so the room could be somewhat evenly illuminated.
Then, Y/N could finally see him. He had very long, dark hair covering most of his face and body, and bright red eyes which gleamed unblinkingly in his sockets. He was wearing a black Reserve Course uniform and sat on a bed, one of his legs folded and the other spread out, his foot placed on the ground.
There was something so awfully familiar about his face, even if she had never seen him before. He was looking at her, not wincing the slightest bit when the room lit up, when he had presumably been in the dark all day. This person...whoever he was, was definitely not normal.

"Kamakura Senpai, this is Y/N L/N, my BFF! She's the Ultimate Poet. Say hi, Y/N!
"Y/N, this is Izuru Kamakura, the Ultimate Talent! I know it sounds weird when I say it, but it's his Ultimate because he has every single Talent in the world! Isn't that super cool?!" Her blue eyes widened in excitement.

"Every...single Talent-?" Y/N repeated in shock. "How is that even-"

She stopped talking when she realised with a gasp that there was a woman lying a few feet away in the side of the bed Izuru Kamakura was sitting on.
"Mukuro?!" Y/N rushed towards her body and sighed loudly in relief to find she was only unconscious. "Junko, what on earth is going on? This is-"