Chapter 34- To Be Content

A.N: Beautiful people, I've gotten all positive responses to my suggestion of making a Yandere Nagito x Reader. I'll be posting it after this chapter. Love you all! Please leave a vote if you're satisfied and as well as your amazing comments!
.
.
.
.
.
(Nagito Komaeda POV, On
Future Foundation ship)

I stand on the exterior of the ship, leaning against the deck. The wind ruffles my hair gently, blowing the salty ocean scent into my face. The sky is the hue of ripe peaches, fair blue clouds dotting them in broken groups.

"What're you thinking about so seriously?"

Hajime leans against the deck beside me, holding two roasted meat kebabs pierced with iron sticks in his hands. He offers one to me, looking solemn.

"Oh, hello there..." I sigh, taking one of the kebab sticks. "I was just...thinking of the best way to apologise."

"Apologise? Didn't you already do it?"

"I did...but, I slandered you so many times...saying you were a useless Reserve Course student...and you turn out to be Ultimate Hope..."

I turn my head to face him and give him a small smile. "I am sorry for treating you like that...Hajime."

Hajime seemed taken aback, for his mouth was agape for a few seconds.

"I get it, now. I guess beauty lies in the ordinary too. Even the ordinary can make a change. Even the ordinary have a life they cling to...with hope, above everything else."

Hajime smiles too, nodding.

Later, I walk into the cabin where Y/N was in, wanting to see her and talk to her. I barge into her room, happily swinging the door open when-
I freeze.
Y/N is standing next to a hammock clad only in her underwear; her skirt and shirt lying at her feet.
She stares back at me silently, lips pursed.

"I'm- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry!"

I slam the door shut and turn around, my face vividly scarlet- and come across my inevitable doom.
And what I mean by inevitable doom, is...

"Did you just walk into a lady's room without knocking, again?!"
Sonia glares back at me furiously, her forefinger pointing at my chest in accusation.

"You truly are a promiscuous womanizer!"

"N-No, Miss Sonia, I assure you that's not-"

"When I get back to my kingdom, I shall send a pack of witch hunters after you!"

"Wh-what-?"

"I shall serve you your punishment, Lothario! You shall persue no lady again!"

"Hey, what's Sonia doing to Nagito?" Hajime curiously asks Teruteru, both sitting by the dock. "I can hear him pleading for mercy."

"I think she's tying him to a chair and torturing him." Fuyuhiko replies thoughtfully.

"What?! Why is that happening-?!"

"Well, he keeps bein' a pervert and barging into Y/N's room without knocking," he looked back from the ocean and laughed carelessly.
"I guess she's teachin' him some etiquette!"

"Nagito...a pervert? That's the first time I'm hearing that..."

"We're about to reach home after a short while," Makoto Naegi says, Kyoko Kirigiri standing behind him.
"You guys ready to go back to your usual lives?"

"Yeah," Kazuichi smiled. "Never been more ready."

"Also... we're grateful. Thank you for saving us...and not deleting our memories." Hajime says. "It's a pleasure to meet the Ultimate Luck and the Ultimate Detective."