Chapter 4 - Mascots

After chatting a few words with Sanxi, Wen Mingyu waved her hand and said that she was going to rest for a while, then went to the bed and fell down.

The whole person fell into the soft quilt, as if lying in the clouds.

Although he came back safely, his legs are still a little weak now.

The tyrant's aura is too terrifying, even stronger than any Alpha he has seen before. If such a person is placed in the interstellar era, how can he still be at the level of a marshal.

Luckily it's fine today, but who knows what's going to happen next time, but he doesn't want to see the tyrant again at all.

Wen Mingyu got up from the bed and sat on his knees, folded his hands, bowed, and closed his eyes sincerely, hoping that God would hear his prayers.

But unfortunately, it is obvious that God did not hear him.

But two days later, the tyrant summoned him again.

At that time, Mu Zhan was approving the memorial, and he was the only one in the imperial study, and all the palace staff were outside the door, even the general manager Zhao Dequan.

The air is extremely quiet.

It was dull and depressing, as if there was no one alive, only cold, pale, and the most profound stillness.
In the past, what he wanted was such undisturbed silence. The noise would only give him a headache and irritability. Killing someone could relieve him a little. But at this moment, he suddenly felt irritable for no reason, and could not tolerate this deadly gloomy silence.

He wanted to see some vivid colors.

into the darkness.

Inexplicably, he remembered that face with a bright smile, soft brows and eyes, innocent and innocent, clean at a glance, so beautiful, that people gave birth to a desire to destroy and stain for no reason.

Beautiful things are very fragile, the slender and beautiful swan neck, fingers close together, can press a light red finger mark with a little force, control it in the palm of the hand, and it can be broken very easily.

And the faint fruity fragrance, sweet and seductive, with a strange sense of familiarity, actually made him feel a peaceful and stable mood in his heart, he closed his eyes unconsciously, fell asleep, and slept extremely well Shen.

Mu Zhan's pale fingers hooked slightly, clasped the table lightly, and made a crisp sound, slowly, once and again. He lowered his eyes, as if looking at the memorial on the table, but his eyes were empty and lonely, and no one was alive.
After a long while, he raised his eyelashes slightly, a dark light flashed in his long, narrow eyes, and even the corners of his lips evoked a slight arc.

I want to see that person.

Seeing him being dragged into the dark and dirty quagmire by the black withered vine that he stretched out from the dazzling rays of light, he couldn't resist and took it as his own.

A sudden strong impulse filled the entire brain.

Therefore, Mu Zhan ordered Zhao Dequan to bring people over.

In the process of waiting, Mu Zhan frowned, became more and more irritable and annoyed, and couldn't bear to read the memorial. In the end, he couldn't help it, stood up, and strode out, a gust of wind was blowing from the hem of his clothes.

Just then, Wen Mingyu arrived.

The two looked at each other inadvertently.

Wen Mingyu didn't expect him to come out, and was stunned for a moment, then she showed a bright smile, and said crisply, "Your Majesty."