Chapter 15 - Horse Riding

As soon as the imperial decree came, the palace of Rongguo was beheaded.

    The old officials of the three dynasties who used to think highly of wealth, honor, and glory were defeated overnight, and only blood was spilled on the ground.

    The incident caused quite a stir in the courtroom.

    Especially those with Duke Rong's faction, who think that Mu Zhan's ascension to the throne is not justified, they are dissatisfied, and secretly make small moves. They thought that Mu Zhan would be afraid of the old forces and try to win them over, so they were a little arrogant and presumptuous, but this time, they all saw Mu Zhan's attitude.

    The countless crimes that brought Duke Rong down, the piles and pieces, are all terrifyingly detailed. This young new emperor is not afraid of them, and has the ability to uproot them, with ruthless means, without showing the slightest sympathy. They were afraid that they would become the next guillotine, and they were like tortoises with their heads shrinking for a while.

    And Wen Mingyu, who lives in the palace, doesn't know about these things. He is worried about going to the martial arts field. He is not resistant to learning some boxing and kung fu, but if the teacher is Mu Zhan, he will be under a bit of pressure.

    The martial arts field is spacious and flat, with a lot of open space for training.

    When Wen Mingyu arrived, he realized that Mu Zhan didn't want to teach him to fight. Because he saw that the palace servant brought a horse. It was tall and mighty, with strong limbs, bright eyes, and thick and shiny mane. At first glance, it was an excellent horse.
As soon as Mu Zhan stretched out his hand, the palace servant immediately handed over the reins respectfully.

    "Have you ever ridden a horse?"

    Wen Mingyu shook her head, but she looked at the horse with a clear longing and curiosity.

    Logically speaking, it is necessary to talk about theory and precautions at the beginning, and then practice. But Mu Zhan is not a person who takes the conventional route.

    He chose to go straight.

    Wen Mingyu only felt a gust of wind suddenly blowing up beside him. In the blink of an eye, he saw that Mu Zhan had neatly turned on his horse and sat firmly on it. He had broad shoulders and long legs and a tall and straight body. Lie, like a natural luminous body.

    He stretched out his hand to Wen Mingyu and said, "I'll take you around first."

    Wen Mingyu's eyes suddenly lit up, he didn't expect to be able to ride immediately, but... take it? How to bring it?

    He was stunned for a moment, a little dazed, and hesitantly passed his hand.

    Mu Zhan probably also thought that he would not be able to get on the horse, so he withdrew his hand. Before Wen Mingyu could react, he leaned over and held his waist, lifted the man into the air, and let him sit in front of him, and then , and did not let go of his hand, his arms lay across Wen Mingyu's waist, holding him possessively.

    Mu Zhan is tall and strong, Wen Mingyu is tall but thin, and looks a little petite against his background, as if he was completely imprisoned in Mu Zhan's arms.
This scene, in the eyes of the palace people, is already quite exciting and shocking. It is rare for Zhao Dequan to be relatively calm inside, and he seems to think this is normal.

    After all, after the last story, the sage did not kill Wen Mingyu, and after talking to him, his anger and killing intent subsided, and Zhao Dequan realized how special Wen Mingyu was.