Chapter 6 - Pheromones

Wen Mingyu was summoned by Mu Zhan again and sat aside.

    After this period of time, he found that the so-called tyrant rumors seemed unbelievable. For example, in the diligent handling of the government, Mu Zhan was busy like a poor social animal.

    I got up at four in the morning, washed and changed my clothes, went to court, went to court at nine o'clock, continued to discuss state affairs with several important ministers, then had lunch, rested for a while, and then threw myself into the sea of ​​memorials and kept busy until night fell.

    In contrast, Wen Mingyu felt that he was sitting next to him and eating snacks, just like an unscrupulous overseer, a capitalist squeezing his employees.

    Wen Mingyu sighed silently, picked up a melon seed, and was about to knock it, but thinking that it might make a noise, he changed it to breaking it with his hands. As a result, the room was too quiet, and there was a crunching sound, which was still a little obvious.

    Wen Mingyu decisively threw the melon seeds back into the plate, serious, as if he had done nothing and had nothing to do with him.

    The general manager and Wen Mingyu both glanced in the direction of Mu Zhan, and found that he was still reading the memorial, and there was no response, as if he hadn't heard it, and heaved a sigh of relief.

    Then, the manager stepped forward, opened his mouth and silently pleaded guilty, pushed another plate of desserts in front of Wen Mingyu, and said that he would change to a plate of pastries he liked, then picked up the plate of melon seeds, turned around and walked out.

Wen Mingyu felt that he might teach the palace servant who sent the melon seeds to the imperial front.

    Not long after, a young eunuch brought a plate of new snacks, Wen Mingyu ate two of them quietly, felt his mouth dry, and took another sip of tea.

    I have to say, eating here is so good, if it weren't for the dangerous time bomb Mu Zhan, he wouldn't want to leave.

    Half an hour passed.

    Mu Zhan looked up from the memorial, pressed his forehead tiredly, intending to rest for a while. He tilted his head to look in Wen Mingyu's direction.

    Wen Mingyu happened to be chewing a piece of cherry cake, half-squinted his eyes, his cheeks were slightly bulging, and he was enjoying eating. He suddenly felt his sight. He tilted his head to look, immediately closed his mouth, wiped off the powder on the corners of his mouth, and lifted it up. The corner of the mouth, a silent sweet smile, the whole person is like a small sun, emitting a warm light.

    Mu Zhan looked at him like this for two seconds, got up and walked over, sat down on the couch beside him, lay back casually, and closed his eyes.

    Wen Mingyu took a bite of the cake and looked at him quietly.

    Mu Zhan was lying on the couch, his eyelashes were lowered, his black hair was loose, and he looked a little lazy. After the deep and cold eyes were covered, the contours of his face seemed to soften. Without the usual terrifying aura, it was more revealing. With a youthful air.

Seriously speaking, when he first learned about it, he was a little unbelievable. The tyrant in front of him was only eighteen years old, and he was only two years older than him. In the future, he was still a student, maybe he had not even taken the college entrance examination. join. And here, he has been on the throne for several years, and he has managed the country well.

    Aside from being violent, he is obviously an extremely powerful person.

    Wen Mingyu pursed her lips and stared at the sleeping face unconsciously. He was so beautiful and handsome, such a perfect face, it was a pity not to punch him twice.