Chapter 40- Dragon Horn

Wen Mingyu thought that with Mu Zhan's desire to control, he would definitely not be able to accept that he ran away.

But Mu Zhan was unbelievably calm, as if nothing had happened, so he couldn't help but feel lucky.

Then, he saw Mu Zhan took out the thin chain with a smile, "You forgot this." In an instant, a sharp alarm sounded wildly in Wen Mingyu's mind, buzzing. The instinct of small animals made him aware of the danger, and he just wanted to turn around and run. This is not angry, this smile is more indicative of a problem, it is more terrible than anger, don't hold back the pervert!

But Mu Zhan seemed to have expected it long ago. As soon as his long legs took a step, he stood in front of him, bent over and squatted, and caught his ankle.

Wen Mingyu couldn't move, her eyes widened in horror, her calf trembled softly. Mu Zhan put the delicate chain back on his feet, and with a click, the sound of the lock made Wen Mingyu's heart tremble, and he always felt that Mu Zhan didn't just want to hold his feet. "Why run away?"

Mu Zhan still held his feet, and his fingertips directly touched the skin without any hindrance. His presence was so strong that it was impossible to ignore. He stared at Wen Mingyu from the bottom up, obviously in a disadvantaged position, but he felt so oppressive that people couldn't avoid it.

Wen Mingyu was completely frightened, and she didn't expect Mu Zhan to suddenly find this place at this time. When he first ran out of the palace, he was very nervous, but it was impossible for him to be tense all the time. As time went by, if he was not caught, he would unknowingly relax slowly, and the writing book would divert his attention. When he thought about Mu Zhan under the quilt last night, he was still thinking that if he gave him a little longer, he might be able to get used to sleeping without Mu Zhan with him.

As a result, the person appeared without warning, and sent him a delivery proposition.

Wen Mingyu swallowed nervously and shivered, subconsciously trying to find an excuse to get in there. But Mu Zhan seemed to be able to read minds and said directly: "You only have one chance, it's better not to lie."

Wen Mingyu choked suddenly, feeling that she was being severely threatened.

Mu Zhan waited for his answer, but his hands were restless, he touched his calf up, stopped at the bend of his knee, his fingers hooked slightly, and rubbed lightly. Others don't know about Wen Mingyu, but his knees are very sensitive, and a touch will cause a burst of numbness, and his body becomes weak. He was so stimulated that he couldn't help groaning. He bowed his back and curled up impatiently, getting closer to Mu Zhan who was squatting. If Mu Zhan thought about it, he could grab his chin as soon as he stretched out his hand, kiss him strongly, and take all his breath away.

But he just scratched the skin of Wen Mingyu's legs with his fingertips, felt the trembling under his hands, and waited for an answer.

Wen Mingyu was tossed like this, and he couldn't think about it at all. Mu Zhan bluntly said that he couldn't lie. He held back for a while, then simply gave up and said frankly: "Because I exposed the secret, I'm afraid you think I'm a monster and want to kill me. got me!" Mu Zhan said coldly, "Did Guyou say that he will kill you?"

Wen Mingyu retorted: "Why didn't you say it, you always said it before, and you even said you wanted to eat me! You guys also have the famous dish of spicy rabbit head!"

The last sentence, Mu Zhan was a bit innocent, he had never eaten it at all, but Wen Mingyu was frightened to death, how could he think so much, and he simply put a big pot on him. Mu Zhan moved for a while, grasped the point, and said solemnly: "Gu said, you will be killed when you run away."