Chapter 21 - Dried Fruit

"Who is that?"

    Mu Zhan looked coldly at the three chatting and laughing in the distance. The man in Tsing Yi actually touched Wen Mingyu's hand, and then he didn't know what to say. Wen Mingyu raised his head and smiled happily.

    This kind of situation that he was not in without his knowledge and out of control, Wen Mingyu still smiled so brightly, which made him extremely unhappy, and the strong killing intent surged up quickly, with scarlet bloodshot eyes in his eyes, and his expression was gloomy. , I just want to chop off the hand of that person who touched Wen Mingyu.

    Zhao Dequan keenly noticed the changes in the saint's emotions, and his heart was tense, and he quickly replied: "Go back to your majesty, that is the second son of the official servant, Wei Yunlan."

    Mu Zhan's narrow and deep eyes revealed a coldness, "When will it be? The son of the servant can also come and go in and out of the palace at will?

    And here is the side door palace road, not entering the center, in fact, it is not a violation of the rules.

    Of course, Zhao De didn't dare to say these words, he could only bow his head, secretly thinking that the second son of the official minister might be out of luck.

    Fortunately, when Mu Zhan came, their conversation had come to an end. Wen Mingyu said goodbye to them and turned to leave. He walked in the direction of the palace, and naturally noticed Mu Zhan who was standing a few feet away.

    Wen Mingyu was a little surprised, but subconsciously walked over quickly, stopped in front of him, looked up at him and smiled, "Why is Your Majesty here? What a coincidence."
Mu Zhan glanced at him, his tone was colder than usual , "Unfortunately."

    No better than you and them.

    Wen Mingyu was puzzled and looked at Zhao Dequan next to him with inquiring eyes. But he was helpless and could only secretly signal the direction Wen Mingyu was coming from.

    Wen Mingyu frowned and thought for two seconds, then suddenly sighed, he seemed to understand, a few seconds later... unconsciously stretched out his hand to pull on Mu Zhan's sleeve, then released it again, and said with a smile, "Your Majesty does not Curious what I said to Dr. Gong just now?"

    Mu Zhan didn't respond, his flat expression was obviously disinterested, but when Wen Mingyu let go, he suddenly grabbed his wrist and hooped him tightly.

    Wen Mingyu didn't have any surprise or any other reaction. Obviously, this happened a lot, and he was used to it.

    "Your Majesty doesn't want to know? But I really want to say yes. The doctor said that if I wanted to, he would recommend me to study at the Guozijian." Mu Zhan paused, turned his head to stare at him, his eyes were extremely oppressive. If it was someone else, he would have sweated and trembled with fear, but Wen Mingyu has already adapted to it after more than half a year. He often spreads his wings on the edge of angering tyrants. With a qualitative leap, he has mastered some skills to coax tyrants.

    Just like now.
Wen Mingyu raised his eyebrows and looked straight at Mu Zhan. He smiled and said, "However, I don't want to go."

    Mu Zhan was silent for a while and asked, "Why?"

    Wen Mingyu said without hesitation, "Because In this way, I can't have dinner with Your Majesty. There is a public chef in the Imperial College, and everyone must have a meal together. I came back from school all day, and it was very late. Your Majesty is also very busy, and it may be difficult to meet each other. , so I think it's good for now."