Chapter 7 - Dreamland

Because she thought too much before going to bed, Wen Mingyu had a nightmare, which was still about Mu Zhan. As expected of day and night dream.

    In the dream, he looked like a lop-eared rabbit, and he was locked in a cage. The cage was made of gold and was carved with beautiful patterns, which was very delicate and gorgeous.

    He looked around blankly, patted the railing with his paws, turned around to find the door, and tried to escape. But he couldn't open the door at all, instead he saw a tall figure walking over.

    It's Mu Zhan.

    He reached out and picked up the cage, stared at Wen Mingyu with dark eyes, and said with a sneer, "If you want to escape, I will lock you up alone, how can you escape?"

    Wen Mingyu was shocked that she had already failed to escape. , and also exposed his own rabbit prototype.

    Mu Zhan took him to the bedside. On the way, Wen Mingyu's body swayed with the cage, hanging in the air, a little too high to frighten the rabbit. He awkwardly hugged the railing with his paws, and the snow-white tail ball trembled slightly.

    On the low couch beside the bed, there is a plate of strawberries, full of red and full, exuding an attractive fragrance.

    Wen Mingyu was not far from the strawberry, so she couldn't help stretching her claws to get it, but the short claws couldn't reach it, so she could only stick out of the railing, tick after tick, staring at the strawberry, pitiful and cute.

    "Want to eat?"
Mu Zhan's voice sounded above his head.

    Wen Mingyu nodded vigorously, and Mu Zhan took a strawberry and handed it to him. Because Wen Mingyu at this time is a lop-eared rabbit, only the size of a slap, and the strawberry is not small for him, so he needs to eat it with two paws.

    He took a bite, and the juice overflowed. He licked it with his small tongue, sucking up the juice that flowed out, and then happily chomping, eating the pulp into his mouth one bite at a time, and quickly finished eating the strawberries.

    Mu Zhan sat beside him, holding his chin and watching him eat, watching him hand him a fresh strawberry after eating. After eating three in a row, Wen Mingyu was full, her face was satisfied, and her stomach bulged a little.

    Mu Zhan stretched out his hand and rubbed his belly lightly, smiled and said meaningfully: "Have you eaten yet? Now it's your turn to be lonely."

    Wen Mingyu was a little sluggish just after eating, and looked at him blankly. I understood, and in the next second, I saw Mu Zhan opened the cage, pinched the back of his neck, and lifted him out.

    He sat on Mu Zhan's palm, and as soon as he raised his head, he met Mu Zhan's eyes. It was pure black and deep, and the strong and paranoid emotions were surging wildly, like a ferocious beast staring at the long-awaited prey, unable to hide it. Vigorous desire, I can't wait to tear him apart and eat it.

    ...! ! !
Wen Mingyu was in a cold sweat, so frightened that the hair all over her body exploded, and she woke up directly from her dream.

    He opened his eyes with a snap, and met a handsome pale face.

    Mu Zhan.

    For a moment, Wen Mingyu thought he was still in a nightmare and didn't wake up. He was really locked up by Mu Zhan.

    The back of the head is cold and cold, and the heart is about to strike.

    "Gudu is going down, you haven't woken up yet, you slept soundly." Mu Zhan sat on the edge of the bed, looked at him, and said leisurely.