Chapter 63 - Palace Lantern

Chu Shuli didn't expect that when she turned her head, she would see such a scene.

    What's worse, Wen Mingyu seemed to sense her gaze, looked back, smiled at her, and then turned around, holding hands with the tall man beside him, and continued to walk into the bustling street scene under the fireworks.

    Chu Shuli was immediately stunned. Everything around her seemed to have faded from color and became silent. Only the two figures standing side by side not far away were alive and grabbed all her mind.

    Chu Shuli was even more excited than when she read Yumu's words. It's just that she always wanted to be more mature and steady, and tried her best to hold back, but she was afraid that she would scream and frighten passersby.

    She covered Wei Chen's eyes with her hands, but the guy was very stubborn and struggled to take her hand. But at this time, Wen Mingyu and Mu Zhan had already integrated into the crowd and walked away.

    Wei Chen was not reconciled: "Is there anything I can't watch? You also found something wrong with that Mumu?"

    Chu Shuli covered her heart secretly and waved her hand.

    Yes, yes, something was wrong, she felt like her heart was going to explode with excitement.

    She tried her best to keep her face expressionless, pretending to be serious.

    Although she accidentally discovered the relationship between the two of them, and they were very calm and didn't mind being known, she was not a party after all, so she couldn't talk nonsense.
So, she just shook her head and changed the subject.

    Looking at other people's immortal couples, she couldn't help but think for a while, when would she have such love, but soon, she came back to her senses and looked at a dandy boy beside her, a tall and cold man A straight man, a narcissistic brat... There is no one that is normal and reliable.

    Chu Shuli was shocked and quickly woke up. What man do you want? What's better than the title incense on the Gold List? If she can be admitted to the top one, whether it is the No. 2 champion or the third flower, she can wake up with a smile when she falls asleep.

    So, the little girl's mind that had just appeared was smothered by herself, and she devoted herself to the festival. For some reason, she and Wei Chen started a lantern riddle guessing competition to see who could solve the riddles faster, more and better. , Not long after, Shao Yan also joined it. Only the scumbag Ye Xu stood there in confusion, feeling that he was out of tune with this world.

    the other side.

    Wen Mingyu and Mu Zhan were walking on the streets of the capital, crowded and bustling.

    In order not to collide with others, they were very close, almost shoulder to shoulder. Because of their outstanding looks, they can be seen at a glance in the crowd. From time to time, pretty young girls peek at them with blushing faces. If they are bolder, they will even try to get close and make an excuse to get to know them euphemistically.

    The atmosphere of this dynasty was relatively open, and it did not impose too much restraint on women, and it would not require that there be no door to the second door, and Mu Zhan also promoted that women can also participate in the imperial examination, which has brought a lot of influence.
Mu Zhan did this for the sake of the overall situation, but now when he sees those little girls peeking at Wen Mingyu and trying to get close, his face becomes extremely ugly, and he can't wait to make Wen Mingyu smaller and put it in his sleeve pocket , so that no one can see it.

    The spirits pheromone surged, obviously irritable. Wen Mingyu felt it right away, and without thinking about it, she turned to look at Mu Zhan, seeing his cold face, a look of displeasure.