Chapter 22

Wen Mingyu was amused by the idea that suddenly popped into her mind, making her laugh or cry.

    How can it be?

    But when Mu Zhan looked around the house and walked back to the bed again, his expression returned to normal, Wen Mingyu's heart collapsed a little, and he had to suspect that Mu Zhan was really looking for the hidden wild man just now.

    Wen Mingyu blinked his eyes twice and asked tentatively, "What are you looking for, Your Majesty?"

    Mu Zhan sat down on the edge of the bed with a natural expression, calmly denying: "No."

    "...Oh."

    Wen Mingyu tried her best to hold back her smile , raised his head with an expression that I didn't know anything, and said innocently, "I like to read my book and eat in bed. It's bad manners. Will Your Majesty punish me for this?"

    Mu Zhan heard the words, and then he noticed the head of the bed. There was a plate of dried fruit and an unclosed book of words. Compared to what he had guessed at first, this was nothing at all. In normal times, he would have learned a lesson or two, but now, his emotions are a bit complicated, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

    In the end, he simply threw a sentence, "As you like." He was

    too lazy to care.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help laughing, her tone was very sincere, "Your Majesty is so nice."

    Mu Zhan snorted coldly, noncommittal.
Wen Mingyu moved and wondered if she should get up. After all, the emperor is here, and he can't justify sitting lazily on the bed... Wait, it doesn't seem to matter?

    He took a peek at Mu Zhan and looked at the expression, as if he didn't mind this kind of thing.

    So Wen Mingyu leaned back lazily, sat side by side with Mu Zhan at the head of the bed, pulled the snack plate, opened the script, and shared enthusiastically.

    "Do you want to eat it, Your Majesty? It's delicious."

    Wen Mingyu picked up the half-eaten dried fruit, stuffed it into her mouth, and continued to bite and eat happily.

    Mu Zhan tilted his head to look at him, and said in a deep voice, "It's like a rabbit."

    Wen Mingyu froze for a moment, subconsciously covering her head to hide the rabbit ears, but she couldn't touch anything. He turned his head to look suspiciously and looked a little flustered, because there was something in his mouth, so he could only make a vague mumble, a little frightened.

    On the other hand, Mu Zhan looked calm, not as if he had discovered the secret, but just complained about his food appearance for a while.

    Wen Mingyu let out a sigh of relief, rolled her eyes, and said vaguely while eating the dried fruit, "Your Majesty is praising me, the rabbit is fluffy and looks so cute."

    Mu Zhan decisively denied it, "No, Gu just said, you Like a rabbit, it eats uncontrollably and won't stop. Gu is very suspicious that if no one is watching, you will eat yourself to death."

    "..."
Although some rabbits do this, does he look so stupid? ? gas.

    Wen Mingyu was about to reach out and take another piece to eat. Hearing this, he put down his hand silently, and then he seemed to think of something, and suddenly picked up a piece of cherry cake and slammed it into Mu Zhan's mouth when he was not prepared.

    "Your Majesty, try this! I like it very much!"

    Mu Zhan sat lazily, unprepared, and was caught in the act. His mouth was full of sweetness, and it quickly spread in his mouth, melted softly, and turned into sugar water. So sweet as if my teeth were hurting.