Chapter 55 - Confession

The winter solstice ice performance is very grand and magnificent.

    On the one-person-wide ice track, hundreds of people slid away from each other, forming a mighty dragon shape. There are three high gates in the center of the team formation, each with a ball above it, called the celestial ball. When the archer slides here, he will draw his bow and shoot towards the celestial sphere.

    In addition, there are many acrobatic performers, who play knives and sticks, dance swords and wave flags, stand upside down and perform boxing, and three or four people cooperate with difficult acrobatic performances. Their outstanding skills are breathtaking.

    Such a wonderful performance, the princes and nobles in the auditorium looked very attentively, and after a period of time, many people were tempted to skate on the ice for a while.

    Very lively.

    And the most central noble position is a little strangely quiet.

    After Wen Mingyu said that sentence without thinking, he was so annoyed that when Mu Zhan came over, he said in a low voice, "This is fine ."

    Do you really want to kiss?

    Wen Mingyu was struggling when he met Mu Zhan's straight eyes, and even seemed to be able to see the expectation from inside, making him feel that it was not good to say nothing.

    But here is outside, even if ordinary people don't look at the emperor at will, he feels that he can't do it under the watchful eyes of the public.

    Wen Mingyu's hand rested on the edge of the chair, her fingers curled up nervously.
After waiting for a long time, Mu Zhan narrowed his eyes slightly, and when he opened his mouth to say something, Wen Mingyu suddenly came over, and his lips were caught off guard against Mu Zhan's face. It almost hit, and a slight "boo" could be heard.

    Before the kissed Mu Zhan had time to react, Wen Mingyu, the active person, seemed to be startled by himself, and jumped up from the chair, "I'm going ice skating!"

    Before he finished speaking, he ran away , and the ears are red.

    Mu Zhan was stunned for a moment, looking at his back running away, the corners of his lips could not help evoking a slight arc, and he was obviously in a good mood.

    And Wen Mingyu gave the "benefits" in exchange for the opportunity to play ice skating, but he was not focused at all, his mind was full of the pictures just now, and the sound of boo, it was so embarrassing, just thinking about it, I can't wait to escape this planet overnight .

    His heart was beating so fast that it seemed to jump out of his chest.

    Mingming and Mu Zhan have done more intimate things...

    Probably because his mood has changed, it is the first time he has taken the initiative?

    Still awake.

    Wen Mingyu pressed her hot face and slowly slid across the ice, not thinking about it. The others seemed to see what he was thinking, and they didn't step forward to disturb him, but deliberately avoided him.

    Wen Mingyu slid, and she couldn't help turning her head to look in Mu Zhan's direction. The distance was a little far, and he couldn't see his expression clearly, but it was obvious that Mu Zhan's eyes were on him.
He stepped down and made a mark on the ice. He almost lost his balance and fell. Fortunately, he hurriedly slipped to the side and stabilized in time. Then, he breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and continued to slide in a different direction, but Mu Zhan's gaze still fell directly on his back, which was extremely scorching and could not be ignored.