Chapter 80 - Picture Scroll

The next day, Wen Mingyu opened his eyes and woke up. The memories of last night's drunkenness gradually returned to the cage. The fragmented picture was not very clear, but he could barely know what happened.

    Wen Mingyu thought that he had cried with Mu Zhan for so long and said so many nonsense words. He was so ashamed that he just wanted to find a way to get in.

    He groaned silently, bumped his head against the pillow, and buried himself in it motionless.

    There is no way to face Mu Zhan, so let's be an ostrich in this life, that's fine.

    But unfortunately, it's actually impossible.

    And Mu Zhan is likely to come back at any time.

    Thinking of this, Wen Mingyu instantly exploded from the bed, trying to avoid contact with Mu for a while, but Taishe died.

    He just got up and wanted to get out of bed and change clothes and sneak away.

    At this moment, the sound of footsteps came, Mu Zhan entered the hall, walked around the screen, still holding a porcelain bowl, and said, "Awake? Let's drink the sober soup first."

    Wen Mingyu half-knelt on the bed , maintaining the awkward position ready to get out of bed, stiff and motionless, as if the pause button had been pressed.

    I really want to retract my feet and roll into the bed, is it too late to pretend to sleep now?

    Wen Mingyu's face was red, her hair was messy, and she had an expression of shame and anger.
Seeing him like this, Mu Zhan couldn't help raising the corners of his lips, his eyes were filled with a smile, and said, "Do you need me to go out and do it again?"

    Obviously Mu Zhan has already seen him awake, so what's the point of such behavior Meaning?

    But Wen Mingyu hesitated for a second, then nodded, and whispered, "Yes."

    Mu Zhan was really cooperative, he turned around and walked out with the hangover soup. Of course, if he hadn't laughed before he left, Wen Mingyu would have thanked him even more.

    After a while, Mu Zhan stood behind the screen, and when he walked again, he deliberately said, "I'm in."

    Wen Mingyu huddled in the bed, her face was hot, and she wanted to hit someone.

    The footsteps went all the way to the bed and stopped.

    Then, a hand was placed lightly on Wen Mingyu's body across the quilt, and a clearly smiling voice came from above his head.

    "Yuzhi, it's time to get up and drink the sober soup, or you will have a headache."

    Wen Mingyu was embarrassed to death. Hearing Mu Zhan's words, he remembered a certain line for a second, which made it even worse and embarrassing. , almost spiraling upwards on the spot.

    Because he felt ignored, Mu Zhan might do something more terrifying, but Wen Mingyu pretended to just wake up and got up.
He took the hangover soup from Mu Zhan's hand and wanted to take a sip, but found that the taste was not very good, so he still drank it slowly. After drinking, Mu Zhan took the bowl from his hand again and said, "Also Do you remember what happened last night?"

    Wen Mingyu stiffened, the soup she had just swallowed was so frightened that she almost choked out, and she coughed violently.

    Mu Zhan reached out and patted him on the back.

    Wen Mingyu slowed down, pretending to be nothing, her eyes floated, and said, "Actually, I have the problem of not remembering things when I'm drunk. I forgot what happened last night."