Chapter 36 - Rabbit Mint

Unexpectedly, Mu Zhan really held a birthday party. Because of the time problem, it was arranged in the palace. Instead of making a lot of arrangements and letting too many idle people attend the banquet, the banquet was spoiled. Instead, only those who had a good relationship with Wen Mingyu were invited.

    Wei Yingwu, Wen Changlan, Huo Hongyu, etc. There were not many guests, but the atmosphere of a birthday banquet was well preserved.

    And although there are few people, but the venue layout, food, water and wine, everything is impeccable, almost comparable to the prince's birthday. Anyone with a discerning eye can see how much attention is paid to the birthday star of this birthday feast.

    In the interstellar era where Wen Mingyu was in the past, because of the nutritional supplements, it was very convenient to absorb the nutrients needed by the human body, resulting in a sharp decrease in the number of chefs, and the price of normal food became much higher, at least it is impossible for children in orphanages Eat whatever you want.

    Children who have a family can act like a spoiled child to their parents, saying that the nutritional supplements are unpalatable and want to eat candy. After they cried for a while, their parents would immediately go to coax them and stuff them with candy to eat.

    And Wen Mingyu, naturally, there is no one who can make him coquettish.

    "Have you ever eaten cake? You don't have to guess. You don't have parents. Who will buy it for you? It's really pitiful".

     Only not to Wen Mingyu. Because Wen Mingyu didn't copy the answer for him during the exam, the tablemate thought he was arrogant, obviously just an orphan who no one wanted.

Hearing this, Wen Mingyu's head was buzzing, and suddenly, like an annoyed wolf cub, he jumped up and scuffled with the boy.

    In the end, the trouble came to the teacher, and the parents were invited. Wen Mingyu had no parents, so it was the director of the orphanage who came.

    The parents at the same table looked at their children's injuries with distress, and asked the teacher for an explanation, protecting their children like chickens and saying that they must never let their children be bullied.

    Wen Mingyu saw that the very arrogant tablemate in the classroom was now held in his arms by his mother, coaxing her baby.

    Naturally, the dean wanted to turn the big things into small ones, so he asked Wen Mingyu to apologize.

    After this incident, Wen Mingyu understood that he couldn't make trouble, he was bullied, and he tried his best to avoid it and think of other ways, so he couldn't go back. This may seem cowardly, but it is the best way, after all, he has no confidence to act recklessly, and no one will stand behind him to help him.

    And now, he actually had a birthday party of his own, got blessings and gifts from friends, and the table was full of delicious food.

    He ate a lot of things better than cake.

    When he grew up, he bought a small cake with the money he earned from his part-time job, dug up a spoonful of sweet cream and stuffed it into his mouth. The taste was good, but it was not as amazing and delicious as he imagined.

    He didn't understand until he ate the longevity noodles made by Mu Zhan.

    What he wanted was not a cake at all, but someone remembering his birthday and celebrating his birthday.
After the birthday banquet, Wen Mingyu felt that something was wrong with him.

    In the past, when he read novels, he saw that the protagonist's heart collapsed, and he still couldn't understand, how can a good organ collapse like an old house, is it a bean curd project? I always thought it was a weird description.