Chapter 47 - Pregnancy?

Because of Wen Mingyu's recent strange situation, Mu Zhan is always restless in his heart, and has an indescribable irritability and irritability, as if there is fire burning in his body, burning every inch, unable to calm down.

Mu Zhan's lips were tight, and he couldn't help staring at Wen Mingyu, his eyes seemed to have a scorching temperature.

Wen Mingyu felt that his gaze was like substance and could not be ignored at all.

As soon as he came out of the bath, he walked into the hall, and the moment he met his gaze, Wen Mingyu paused, and subconsciously wanted to step back, inexplicably aware of a trace of danger.

He even raised his hand to close the placket of his shirt, the fabric rubbed against his skin and froze instantly.

......what happened?

Wen Mingyu glanced down at her chest, her expression was subtle, she was not so sensitive before, it was just a light touch of the fabric, and it was still a very soft and comfortable expensive material.

It's hard to tell.

Wen Mingyu quickly restrained her expression and pretended to be nothing, but her walking movements were obviously stiff and uncomfortable. He is nervous.

Mu Zhan also found out.

When Wen Mingyu tried to walk away from him, Mu Zhan stretched out his hand and pulled him directly, let him sit on his lap, and said with a smile, "Gu, wipe your hair for you."
Wen Mingyu's butt was pressed against her warm and firm thigh, In an instant, it became more rigid, not to mention the spirits pheromone that was surging from the surroundings and tightly wrapped around him. It was very strong and domineering, but it was irresistible.

Just like Mu Zhan likes his pheromones, he has no resistance to the mellow aroma of wine. Mu Zhan tightly hugged his waist to prevent him from getting up, but in fact, his legs were weak and he had no strength.

Wen Mingyu could only blushed, be obedient, and let Mu Zhan dry his black hair.

Because of the heat from the fumigation of the earth dragon, the hair dries faster than usual. It didn't take too long, Wen Mingyu's long hair was almost dry, and it was draped over his shoulders obediently.

But Mu Zhan didn't let go of him immediately, instead his fingertips brushed his hair, watching a strand of long hair slide smoothly between his fingers, then kept the end of his hair, wrapped it around his fingers, and played casually.

Wen Mingyu turned her head to ask if it was okay, but Mu Zhan lightly tugged at his hair and said, "Did anyone bully you in the Imperial Prison?"

Wen Mingyu paused and immediately forgot what she wanted to ask. The topic was moved.

He had always wanted this scene of coming home from school and talking to his family about what was going on at school.

Wen Mingyu's eyes were curved, and the corners of her mouth showed small dimples. She smiled sweetly, obviously really happy, and told Mu Zhan about interesting things that happened in the school.
Speaking of the classmates are all very smart, he thought of many things that he did not expect, some very young, maybe they will be the champion in the examination, the only girl is very knowledgeable, it is very wise for His Majesty to let women also participate in the imperial examinations, etc.

Speaking of the latter, Wen Mingyu became more and more excited, her face turned red, and the red glow generally spread to her ears and neck, "They have all read the book of words I wrote, and they still like it very much. The ending book will come out in two days, maybe they may I want to beat..."