Chapter 11 - Settlement

Mu Zhan suddenly appeared, again in a cold tone of accountability, and instantly made Mrs. Hou pale and broke out in a cold sweat. She never thought that Mu Zhan would come. She regretted the impulsive scolding just now, so she could not wait to slap herself twice. She didn't even dare to lift her head, so she hurriedly got off the stool when she was trembling, knelt down and apologized.

    "The minister's wife knocked on the emperor and asked the emperor to forgive her sin... The minister's wife had absolutely no opinion, she just talked to Huoyu, because she was worried, she was anxious for a while, Xuanyu is the son of the minister's wife, and the minister's wife naturally hoped that he would be well... ..."

    Madam Hou was trembling with trembling, her voice trembling, and she couldn't speak well, so she could only quibble dryly.

    But she didn't know that Wen Mingyu, who was under protection, was not in a better mood than her. As soon as Mu Zhan came, his scalp exploded instantly, and the stool under his butt seemed to have needles, so that he would jump up on the spot, turned around and wanted to run away, where did he have the ruthless slap in the face of Mrs. Hou just now. .

    What the hell! The dog emperor came to him to settle accounts!

    Wen Mingyu's head sounded a piercing alarm, and he only had this thought in his mind, but just as he was about to move, Mu Zhan walked behind him in two steps, and his hand was still on his shoulder, making him unable to move.

    A cold voice resounded above his head.

    "But what I heard just now doesn't seem to be like this," Mu Zhan smiled, but it was even more terrifying than when he didn't smile, "You dare to deceive you?"

After being charged with a major crime, Mrs. Hou couldn't breathe, and was about to succumb. past. She vehemently denied it, almost lying on the ground, completely losing the arrogance just now.

    Mu Zhan asked the palace staff to repeat what Madam Hou said to Wen Mingyu just now. The more she said, the more Madam Hou trembled.

    "In this way, it reminds Gu that the Marquis of Guangyang and his subordinates often make mistakes in doing things. It seems that he may be old and a little confused, and it is time to go to work. Gu looks at the younger generation and can't afford this title. Yes, it’s more appropriate to take it back, and give them a chance to train.”

    With one or two words, they immediately took off the official position of the Marquis of Guangyang, and cut the rank. When the Marquis of Guangyang went, their family immediately fell out. After entering the aristocratic circle and becoming a commoner, the blow can be said to be not small.

    Mrs. Hou was completely sluggish, her three souls and seven souls seemed to be separated from her body. She didn't understand how to enter the palace once, and she didn't convince the concubine to seek benefits for the family. Instead, she lost everything.

    She wanted to ask the sage to withdraw her life, but was forcibly invited out by the palace servants, and she was not given a chance to speak at all.
On the way out of the palace, her mind flashed the image of once abusing and suppressing Wen Mingyu when she was a child, and then flashed the appearance of Wen Mingyu's noble little boy just now. The tyrant stood behind him with a careless look, But she showed the cold intention of killing...

    She couldn't help thinking, if she hadn't ordered people to oppress Wen Mingyu because of jealousy before, would Wen Mingyu help the Hou Mansion now?

    Do not! It must not be her fault, otherwise, when she brings the news back to the house, everyone will blame her, whether it's the Marquis or her children... Yes! It's not her fault, didn't Lord Hou also hate this son of a bitch at the beginning? A humble origin, it is right to be despised. In the original identity of his biological mother, it was a great honor for her to be able to give birth to the blood of the Houfu, otherwise how could that wild species have this identity, and still be able to enter the palace and come to this day! Wen Mingyu should be grateful to Dade!