Chapter 43

In the dying sickness, he sat up in shock, and he had not finished writing the book.

This is Wen Mingyu's current state.

Originally, he wanted to ask Wen Changlan to let Mu Zhan know about the story, but as soon as he said it, Wen Changlan subconsciously glanced at the saint not far away, and the meaning was very clear.

Wen Mingyu lowered her eyes and drooped her shoulders. She understood it very well, but she couldn't help but think about it.

It feels that if Mu Zhan watched it, he would become popular all over and die on the spot. At this moment, Wen Changlan also said, "I'm not joking, it's really novel and attractive, it's not like it's the first time I've written it."

Wen Mingyu was praised, but before he was happy for a second, he suddenly remembered that it was not the first time he had written, and there was a villain written on the basis of Mu Zhan.

Terrible.

He almost forgot, this must not be discovered. But now he can be said to be inseparable from Mu Zhan and cannot be separated from Mu Zhan's sight. How can he secretly destroy the manuscript? Wen Mingyu frowned and put on a mask of pain. Wen Changlan: "...?"

Wen Mingyu reluctantly waved her hand, indicating that she was fine.

Fortunately, Mu Zhan was probably busy with government affairs, so even if he knew what he was doing, he didn't read the words he wrote. Wen Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time, he felt a little unhappy in his heart, so Mu Zhan wasn't curious about what he wrote? Most people will want to see it.

Wen Mingyu was depressed for a while alone, and then turned her attention to writing the storybook.

The previous Shuangtian Shuangtian article has been written, and the ending has been handed over. Now, Wen Mingyu is going to open a new one, which is exactly the old enemy love and kill each other that he planned to write before.

Because he hid in his sleeve pocket and followed Mu Zhan to the court, he saw the real court and gave him a lot of inspiration. Of course, he didn't want to write the reality into the storybook, but wanted to write the atmosphere of undercurrents and tensions between different parties in the courtroom.

This book is written by two male protagonists.

The son of the sick servant was a very stubborn and stubborn person since he was a child. He studied very hard, but he couldn't win against the prince next door, and he was overwhelmed in everything he did, which made him not angry and worked even harder.

The prince has also heard some rumors about the young master, but because the other party is weak, he seldom goes out and has not seen it in formal occasions. Because of curiosity, he sneaked over the wall to the servant's house, ran into the little son's room, found a person lying on the bed with a red face, and was stunned. The little son has never seen the sun all the year round, his skin is dazzlingly white, and his face is even more stunning, completely exceeding his expectations.

While stunned, the person on the bed murmured vaguely, wanting to drink water, but the servant did not know where to go. The prince simply poured a glass, lifted the person on the bed, put him in his arms, and fed him water. It is difficult for him to understand where the prince, known as the little devil, has ever served others, as if he was stunned.

When they met for the first time, the young master didn't know about it, but the prince was very upset. After returning, he took the initiative to study hard and take the imperial examination, which surprised the Hou Ye.