Chapter 33

If you want to win the game, of course you can't run around like a headless fly. Prey is not determined by quantity, quality is more important, and prey that is difficult to hunt is a bonus.

    Therefore, Wen Mingyu planned in his mind what to hunt, and in a limited time, it was more efficient. Deer, wild boar, wolf, raccoon dog, and hozen were taken into consideration, as well as the lynx mentioned by Huo Hongyu when he came to say that he was going to compete with him.

    The lynx looks like a cat, but it is much larger than a cat. It reacts quickly and runs fast. It is good at using bushes, trees, stones, etc. as shelters. It has excellent hunting patience and can lie quietly for a few days. Not moving, a swoop, and the prey was killed before it could react.

    So, hunting lynx is not easy.

    Although he mainly did the one he hunted yesterday, Mu Zhan properly stopped the lynx's escape route and created a chance for him, otherwise he would not have succeeded so quickly.

    The lynx's score is not low, Wen Mingyu thought about it, and set up time for herself to hunt, it is really impossible to switch to another target.

    Luckily, he found a lynx shortly after.

    Thinking of what Mu Zhan had taught me, I was going to sneak past and ambush and attack.

    The lynx catches the sparrow, and the jade cub is behind.

    He was thinking about the best time to attack, and out of the corner of his eyes, he inadvertently aimed at Mu Zhan, who was approaching, silently, planning to do something.

    Wen Mingyu saw at a glance that he also had to deal with that lynx.

    Wen Mingyu quickly waved his hand and told him not to help.
Mu Zhan smiled, opened his mouth and said silently - who said I wanted to help you.

    That's to grab the prey? !

    unacceptable!

    Wen Mingyu's eyes lit up with two clusters of flames, and he was full of anger, but at this critical moment, of course, he couldn't swear, it would scare the prey away.

    So, he pursed his lips, looked at Mu Zhan eagerly, put his hands together, and made a begging gesture. Such an expression on a beautiful face is really hard to refuse, but Mu Zhangou is not once or twice, and often gets angry when he hears Mingyu's hair.

    This time, it was rare for Mu Zhan to make a comeback.

    Mu Zhan glanced into the bushes and gestured. Wen Mingyu received the message in an instant, pulled the bow to shoot arrows, one shot was not enough, and quickly made up another shot and took down the lynx.

    Wen Mingyu jumped up in surprise, then turned her head to look at Mu Zhan subconsciously, begging for compliments on her face.

    Mu Zhan was not stingy, nodded and said, "Yes." All the

    way down, Mu Zhan followed Wen Mingyu slowly, watching without interfering, and occasionally hunting a few prey that came to the door, of course, this It's on his own account.

    Wen Mingyu's side was very smooth, but Huo Hongyu's side was not very good. There were only a few prey, and most of them were small animals.

    It's not that he's not good at hunting, it's just that he was unlucky today. When he was about to hunt lynx, he accidentally provoked a badger.
Of course he thought about getting rid of this badger, but it was very ferocious.

    When he was chasing the lynx, he happened to bump into Wen Mingyu, saw so many trophies from him, looked back at his own, and almost cried out.

    He is likely to lose!