Chapter 12 - Cinnabar Mole

Wen Mingyu was talented and hardworking in learning, which made Gong Xue like him more and more, as if to teach him as a direct disciple.

    At the beginning, Wen Mingyu was very nervous because Mu Zhan learned the sentence within half a month. He was more diligent than the third year students, and unconsciously wrote with his fingers at night. But a month later, Mu Zhan didn't mention it, and seemed to have forgotten about it.

    Wen Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this tyrant still has some humanity. However, he didn't let up after that, and continued to study hard. After all, it is a precious opportunity delivered to your door. The Guozijian in this era is equivalent to the country's first university, and Gong Xue is the professor in it, and getting his guidance is not something ordinary people can think of.

    In the interstellar era, Wen Mingyu did not dare to stand out in order to cover up her gender, fearing that it would cause unnecessary trouble, her exam scores were crushed, and she went to an ordinary high school in a small town, and the educational resources were naturally not as good as those in the capital. Now you don't need to cover up, you can be presumptuous, why not seize the opportunity.

    Wen Mingyu is not a child who can't learn anything from scratch, and has the ability to remember it. The basic literacy course has been completed long ago, and now he is learning all kinds of literati compulsory courses. The Four Books and Five Classics are only a small part of it. part. Like a sponge, he frantically soaks up knowledge and turns it into his own.
For such an excellent student, if Gong Xue wants to pick out his faults, the shortcoming should be calligraphy. In the final analysis, no matter how fast Wen Mingyu learns, it is the first time that he has come into contact with a brush.

    Therefore, outside of the usual classroom, Gong Xueyuan left him calligraphy homework. Wen Mingyu looked at her husband's beautiful calligraphy and admired it in her heart, so she consciously practiced more.

    On this day, as always, he practiced calligraphy in his study room. He heard footsteps coming in. He thought it was Gong Xue.

    The man approached step by step and stood beside him, but did not speak.

    Out of the corner of Wen Mingyu's eyes, he noticed the dragon embroidery on the cuff, and immediately realized who it was. He raised his head and looked surprised, "Did Your Majesty come to see me on purpose?!"

    The beautiful eyes are dark and moist, clean and penetrating. When they look at you, they are sparkling, and they are full of only you and the joyful expectation surging because of you, as if you are the most important thing in the world... No one will dislike it.

    Mu Zhan's eyes flickered slightly, avoiding his gaze, looking down at the rice paper, and said lightly, "There is progress."

    Wen Mingyu's eyes lit up, the corners of his lips curved, he almost couldn't control his animal instinct, and wanted to rub against him A rub.
Who doesn't like being complimented?

    The tyrant is still praising him, he is in a good mood now.

    Wen Mingyu was a little embarrassed, and when the invisible little tail was about to be raised, Mu Zhan continued: "I have progressed from the level of a three-year-old child to a five-year-old."

    Wen Mingyu froze, and the smile on his face instantly disappear.

    This is humiliation, a proper humiliation!

    Wen Mingyu just wanted to jump up and hit him with a headbutt.

    If he wasn't the emperor, he'd be dead by now! died!