Chapter 24 - Fruit Wine

Days are the same as before, taking classes, writing homework, secretly writing scripts, and blowing rainbow farts to tyrants.

    Wen Mingyu slowly got used to the current life. Compared with the anxiety and fear when he first entered the palace, it was very different. Even Sanxi, who was by his side, became bolder and smarter, not as timid as before.

    Very rarely, Mu Zhan would check Wen Mingyu's homework on a whim, and then bluntly point out all the problems inside. Wen Mingyu bowed her head and was reprimanded, like a child who did something wrong. She was a little dissatisfied, but she listened carefully, and she changed it later.

    Today, Mu Zhan also took his schoolwork to look at, saying that it made Wen Mingyu doubt his life and felt that what he wrote was a piece of shit. Two days ago, Dr. Gong just complimented him. Are they all polite words?

    Wen Mingyu leaned over reluctantly and looked at Mu Zhan eagerly, "Your Majesty, is there nothing worth complimenting on this?"

    Those small eyes almost wrote the compliment on his face.

    Mu Zhan lowered his eyes to look at him, he placed some rice paper, and said plainly, "Words have improved, especially these two words."
Wen Mingyu looked down and found that he was referring to a Mu , and a Zhan word. Mu Zhan's name was taught by himself. He wrote it countless times, and it's no wonder that he couldn't write it well. So in the end, is Mu Zhan bragging?

    Wen Mingyu pursed her lips, feeling a little emotional, thinking that she would write a script at night and arrange for someone to put a sack to beat Mu Zhan.

    Of course Mu Zhan noticed his expression, half-smiled, put down the paper, turned and walked away.

    Wen Mingyu followed subconsciously, like a small tail, falling behind tightly, sticky. Mu Zhan stopped suddenly, and he almost bumped his head into his back.
   "What are you doing with Gu?"

    Wen Mingyu raised her head, looked blank, blinked twice, looked at him, and then looked at her legs before realizing what she had done. Yes, why did he follow Mu Zhan? are you crazy?

    "You've been quite clingy these days." Mu Zhan stared at him, not knowing what it meant.

    Wen Mingyu thought about it for a while, and it seemed to be a little bit. Could it be that he had a tumor in his brain or something, causing a mental disorder, so he was out of control and made these weird actions.

    He scratched his face embarrassedly and laughed dryly, "...It seems to be true, I followed Your Majesty unconsciously, then I retire first?" Mu Zhan said
indifferently: "No need for lunch?"

Speaking of which, Wen Mingyu felt hungry and seemed to hear growling. Mu Zhan's meal here is many times better than his.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help swallowing, "Then I stay? Can I?"
Mu Zhan was noncommittal, that is, acquiesced.

    When it was time for lunch, the palace servants filed in, put the luxurious and exquisite delicacies on the table, and then quietly retreated.

    Wen Mingyu sat beside Mu Zhan and ate with relish.

    As he was eating, he could vaguely smell the aroma of wine and pheromone on Mu Zhan's body, and the feeling became stronger and stronger, making it difficult for people to ignore it. He couldn't help moving his nose, and frequently cast his eyes on Mu Zhan.

    Mu Zhan glanced at him, "What do you want to eat?"

    Wen Mingyu curled her lips and asked tentatively in a low voice, "Your Majesty, I want to drink some fruit wine, okay?"