Chapter 59

Exercise?

    Wen Mingyu was stunned.

    Can this still be practiced?

    He almost thought he was doing academic research.

    Of course, there is a reason why I will explain to Mu Zhan about ABO. In the past, the fever period was mistaken for being seriously ill. He didn't want to scare Mu Zhan next time. It made him worry for nothing, so he naturally had to make it clear in advance.

    And Mu Zhan is an Alpha, but he doesn't know that in this era, another form might still be regarded as a monster. Therefore, Wen Mingyu wanted to tell him that he was not the only one here, it was a normal thing.

    Wen Mingyu felt that it was very important for partners to understand each other, and this matter had something to do with them both, so he slowly told the ABO information he knew.

    As a result, Mu Zhan is very good at focusing on the key points.

    Wen Mingyu: "..."

    "This, shouldn't you need to practice?" It

    feels like everyone can do it directly, and practice is not just doing real questions, it's no different from a direct test, right?

    He didn't want to admit that he was actually a little embarrassed.

    He sat on his knees, unconsciously grabbing the fabric on his calf, pinching out a bunch of wrinkles. Mu Zhan's finger hooked, passed under his palm, held his hand, and slowly kneaded his fingers, gently rubbing the skin, as if not just pinching his fingers, but rubbing his hands gently. The anxiety in my heart was calmed down, and the crumpled paper ball was smoothed and unfolded.
Mu Zhan interlaced his fingers with him, stared at him, speaking slowly and seriously, "I need it, I don't want you to get hurt, I think we all enjoy it."

    Those hot and straightforward eyes seemed to have a real warmth , it can literally burn people.

    Wen Mingyu dodged a little, and unconsciously wanted to avoid his sight, but Mu Zhan didn't allow him to step back, he pinched his chin, his eyes were deep, his voice was low and full of bewitching, "Don't you want to?"

    Wen Mingyu was in a trance for a moment. The intellect and the emotion in the brain are at war.

    Mu Zhan added: "It's just practice, not really marked."

    In one sentence, he immediately filled Wen Mingyu's mind with a bottle of impulse potion. His strength suddenly became disparate, and his reason was quickly defeated. Exit.

    Wen Mingyu nodded.

    Mu Zhan smiled suddenly, and the corners of his lips evoked a sexy arc.

    He reached out and grabbed Wen Mingyu's ankle and pulled it towards him. The other hand casually lowered the bed curtain. The soft tulle fell, making everything blurry. Only the candles flickered and the figures swayed. . After a while, there was a faint sound of bells, crisp and sweet, fast and slow, rang for a long time, and played a unique tune.

    The night passed.

    It was time to get up on weekdays, but Wen Mingyu was still huddled in the quilt, unable to get up. He seemed to be back to when he first learned to ride a horse. It was similar, but not so painful. It was more sore. He felt that neither of his legs belonged to him.
Mu Zhan woke up early with his eyes open, but he couldn't afford it, and he didn't let the palace staff disturb him. If it weren't for the holiday period of the Chinese New Year, he really meant that the king would not go to court early.