Chapter 71 - Kiss me

Wen Mingyu's dream of being a master teacher had just begun, and it was shattered and ended.

    Such a teacher, he can't do it, he won't do it.

    He shook his head wholeheartedly, but the only student was very difficult to deal with. If he insisted, he had to honor the teacher and repay the teacher's kindness, so that Wen Mingyu only felt that he couldn't bear it.

    It was just fun to ask Mu Zhan to pour tea and water, and it was enough to finish the homework, but Mu Zhan had to serve him personally, and he was extra meticulous and considerate. , Has the schoolwork been completed well, and where do I need to correct and improve...

    Wen Mingyu became angry and felt like she was about to be called out of the shadows. Later, when she heard the word teacher, her scalp was numb, and she thought about it.

    After instructing the class, Mu Zhan massaged him again and said softly that the teacher was tired. Wen Mingyu couldn't help but glared at him, but the strong aroma of fruit and spirits lingering around him also made him feel a little guilty. After staring, he buried his head in his arms, like an ostrich.

    Because his face was buried, his voice was muffled, and he muttered like a complaint: "I'm going to expel you, a scoundrel from my teacher's door..."

    Mu Zhan didn't seem to hear clearly, leaned over and asked in a respectful tone, "Teacher What?"

    Wen Mingyu didn't think he didn't hear it, it was intentional. So ignore him.

    Mu Zhan laughed softly, "I'll help the teacher with medicine first."

Wen Mingyu was stunned for a moment, and immediately frowned, only to see Mu Zhan half-kneeling by the bed, just rolled up his trousers and pulled them to his knees Above, revealing slender and well-proportioned calves, it looks like snow, but there are blossoming red plums in the snow.

    It was only then that Wen Mingyu discovered that there were a few bruises on his knees. The bruises in the small group were not serious at first, but his skin was white and the contrast was sharp, which made him look a bit scary. It looks painful.

    But Wen Mingyu didn't notice it for so long, if it wasn't for Mu Zhan saying that he didn't know, it was enough to show that he didn't feel the pain. When you press your fingers on the bruise, you will feel pain, and it is obvious where you are knocking. Wen Mingyu's physique is like this, and it is easy to leave traces when touched. Sometimes, he suddenly finds bruises on his body.

    Mu Zhan held a small box of delicate medicine in his hand, and the lid was engraved with dragon patterns. He dipped some ointment with his fingertips, applied it to Wen Mingyu's knee, gently slid it on and spread it evenly, and the faint medicinal fragrance wafted out.

    The bruise would not hurt if you didn't touch it, but when you applied the medicine, it felt painful. Wen Mingyu felt that there was no need to suffer this crime, so she wanted to withdraw her leg and said, "You don't need to use the medicine, it will disappear on its own in a few days. It's over."

    He said, like a prey trying to break free from the hunter's hands, propped up on the soft mattress, slumped back, tried to hide behind the bed, and rolled the quilt to sleep.

    But as soon as he stepped back, he stretched out his hand to pull off his trouser legs, and Mu Zhan grabbed his ankle and pulled him back easily, reducing the distance he had just escaped back to zero.
Mu Zhan's voice was low, a little coaxingly gentle, "I'll be gentle, try not to make you hurt, and wipe the medicine sooner."

For some reason, Wen Mingyu always felt a little wrong when she heard this.

    Wen Mingyu was caught and continued to apply the medicine, and tried to sneak away in the middle, but was unsuccessful. Every time, he was grabbed by his ankle and pulled back, like a tug-of-war between the cat who didn't want to take a bath and the owner.