2: "See ya... Cutie"

II
u n r e v i s e d

I groaned, rolling over in bed and reaching for my phone that's under my pillow. With my eyes still closed I placed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Iris!" Holly's drunk voice came through the speaker of the phone.

I sat up, my eyebrows furrowing as I looked at the alarm clock on my bedside cupboard. 1:32am.

Ugh Holly!

"Holly, what the heck is going on?" I asked, annoyed at the situation already.

"I need yooou too pick mee up." She slurred, laughing a bit afterwards.

I sighed, "Where are you, Holly?"

"At The Galaxy."

I rolled my eyes. "I'Il ask Adam to go get you, just stay right where you are and don't talk to anyone!"

"Yeah, yeah." She said before hanging up. I sighed and got up out of bed, pulling on my ugg boots along with an oversized woollen jumper over my plaid pyjama shorts and white tank top, leaving the buttons on my jumper loose. I walked out of my room and towards Adam's. I walked inside and over to his bed, crouching down I shook him awake. "Adam."

He groaned. "What?"

I bit my lip. "Holly needs your help."

He sighed "Is she stuck at a club again?" I stayed silent and he shook his head "I'm not going to get her." My eyes widened.

"What? Adam you have to."

He opened his eyes and looked at me "We can't keep saving her ass, Iris. Especially you, she knows you'll never say no that's why she doesn't call me, she calls you."

I frowned "Please Adam?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, kid but she's gotta learn her lesson."

I bit my lip, "I'm not letting her get in trouble. I'm gonna go get her."

He sighed, nodding his head "Take my car and be careful. If she puts up a fuss then you leave her there." I nodded.

"Okay."

I kissed his cheek and grabbed his car keys, creeping out of the house silently.

J A S O N

"All the money's here?" I asked, glaring at Enrico, the leader of The Crugars. He nodded, rolling his eyes "Yes."

I glanced at Ryan, who was counting the money and he nodded, indicating all the money was there.

"Good." I smirked, "Nice doing business with you." I stood up and shook his hand before walking away with a couple of my guys.

To: Alex
From: Jason

Job's done. 24 grams sold for 50 thousand.

He replied with a 'good' before I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Gentleman, time to party."