c h a p t e r 34

XXXIV
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

J A S O N

Licking my lips, I stepped through the school doors and began walking through the hallways.

"Morning Jason." I heard a few girls greet me and I nodded my head in response. I reached Iris' locker, and saw she wasn't here. I frowned, walking away and towards her first period. I saw the front door to the class door was open, only a few students were inside the class, working in their notebooks. I saw a head of familiar light brown hair. I smiled but that soon vanished when I saw someone wrap their arms around her, that someone being Enzo.

She laughed, shoving his arms off of her and ruffling up his hair. He laughed with her before kissing her cheek. I gritted my teeth, who the fuck does he think he is? Playing around with my girl like that? The only person who should be touching her is me, me and only me. I swear, if I ever see him touching her again I'll....

Her eyes roamed the room and fell on me, her lips turning up into a shy smile, realizing I was watching her. I licked my lips, forgetting about my previous rant, as I made my way over to her. Enzo was sitting next to her and pursed his lips when he saw me standing next to her.

She bit her lip, looking up at me and I smirked leaning down so my lips were hovering over hers. "Hey, baby girl."

She smiled, her cheeks flushing. "Hey."

After she whispered that I placed my lips gently onto hers, my hand cupping the back of her head so she wouldn't pull back. Her soft lips were hesitant, probably because she was shy to kiss me in front of the prick, but eventually she gave in, like she always does for me, and that made my stomach do back flips. Eventually, after a long few moments, I pulled away ever so slightly, holding eye contact with her. Her cheeks were pink, looking slightly flustered, not breaking eye contact with me either.

Enzo cleared his throat and her gaze snapped to him. Her cheeks turned crimson and she looked down at her fingers. I smirked, she must've forgotten he was sitting there and all thanks to MY kiss. I sat down, looked at him and sent a fake, tight lip smile, "Sup."

He nodded, mirroring my smile "Sup."

Iris raised her eyebrows slightly at me before starting to write in her notebook. I leaned my head closer to hers, my lips near her ear, "What ya doin, baby?"

She bit her lip, glancing at me through the corner of her eye. "I have some work to finish up."

She said quietly, probably feeling shy under my gaze and Enzo's. I ran my finger down her arm, seeing goose bumps rise.

"You gonna come over to my house after school?' I asked quietly and she smiled slightly, nodding her head.

"Okay."

The final bell rang and I sighed, "I need to get to class, I'll see you next period."

She raised her eyebrow "You're really gonna go to class?"

I chuckled, shaking my head as I stood up "No." I leaned down, biting my lip "A kiss before I go?"

She giggled, "Jason, the teacher's right there."