c h a p t e r 33

XXXIII
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

"I'm so excited!" I smiled as we stood in line for the bus.

Gaby laughed, "Yes, of course you are, NERD."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. "Shut up, Gaby."

Rita's eyes travelled behind me and they lit up, along with her cheeks flushing. I furrowed my eyebrows but didn't get a chance to ask her anything because I was cut off by a kiss on my cheek. "Hello, baby girl."

Immediately a smile was formed on my lips and I looked at him as he stood beside me.

"Hey, Jase." I smiled at Ryan as he stood next to him and he returned it politely. Jason grinned before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why were you so mad before I came?"

I pouted out my bottom lip, "Gaby was making fun of me for being a nerd."

He chuckled, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest, kissing the top of my head "Gaby, quit making fun of my baby for being a nerd."

He glared at her playfully and she laughed, her cheeks turning pink as she rolled her eyes. "Alright, whatever."

"Come on kids, let's get this line moving." Mr. Bernard yelled from the door of the bus.

Students began piling into the first bus while Jason dragged me over to the second one. Gaby, Rita, Ryan and a few of Jason's friends, that I only noticed were standing there now, followed after us. I held onto my sling bag as We walked onto the bus and got a few seats in the back. I sat next the window and Jason sat next to me, wrapping his arm around the back of my seat. He licked his lips, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Baby, you haven't kissed me yet." He stated matter-of-factly. I giggled, grabbing the back of his head before pulling him into a kiss. He smiled into the kiss, placing his hand on my cheek before running it through my hair. I giggled, pulling away and he kissed my cheek. "I love you, baby cakes."

I burst out laughing and he chuckled, "I knew that would make you smile."

I giggled, running my hand through his hair as he stared into my eyes. I smirked, "I love you too, honey buns."

He laughed, burying his head in my neck. I smiled, pulling out my sketchbook from my sling bag. I paged through to my latest drawing, as I was paging Jason stopped me.

"Hold on a minute."

I raised my eyebrows, looking at him, "What?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, taking my book off of my lap and placing it on his, he began paging through before he stopped. I peeped at the page where he stopped and saw it was the drawing of him. I bit my lip, looking at him for his reaction and he was staring at the drawing with a cute, goofy smile on his lips. "You drew this, baby?"

I smiled, my cheeks heating up as I looked down and nodded my head, "Yeah."

He kissed my cheek, gently placing my book back onto my lap. "Baby girl, you are so talented. You're gonna make it big someday, baby - be one of the world's greatest artists ever."