4: "You look like someone who could persuade anyone into doing anything."

IV
u n r e v i s e d

"Hi." Holly smirked, holding out her hand towards Jason. "I'm Holly."

He looked at her hand before looking up at her and nodding "I'm Jason."

Her smirk fell slightly as she slowly retracted her hand. I heard Gaby snort at Jason's obvious un-attraction to her. Jason looked at me, licking his lips: "This is your sister, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Holly furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait a minute, you two know each other?" She asked, motioning to Jason and I. I nodded.

"Yeah.. Kind of."

She raised her eyebrow, "How?"

Jason looked at her, "I helped her find you last night at the club, you were making it pretty difficult for her so I thought I'd help."

She blinked a couple of times before nodding her head "Oh. Well, Jason." She smiled, "Why don't you come and sit with me and my friends?"

He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks but I was actually gonna sit with Iris and Gaby."

Gaby nudged me in the ribs, widening her eyes at me. "Oh my gosh, he's turning her down for us!" She whispered, trying to hold back her smile. I stayed silent watching him and her. Holly looked like she just got punched in the stomach, she cleared her throat.

"Um. Yeah, they're my sisters, they sit with us too." She lied, making Gaby scoff.

"Desperate bitch." She muttered under her breath. By now you must have noticed that Gaby and Holly don't really get along and most of the time, I'm caught in the middle.

Jason looked at me "Is that true?" I sighed, looking at Holly as she nodded her head fast behind him. I glanced at Gaby and she gave me a look, a small smirk on her lips.

We're twins so I knew exactly what she was thinking -

'If you say yes it means we'll have to sit with her everyday and we'll annoy the hell out of her.'

I looked at Jason, nodding my head "Yes, yes it's true."

He bit his lip, nodding his head. "Okay, then let's go." Holly grinned, clapping her hands. "Yay!"

Gaby rolled her eyes as we followed them to their table, which was known as the 'popular table'. Gaby and I sat on two of the empty seats. Jason placed his hand on the chair next to mine, pulling it out and was about to sit down when Holly took the seat instead. He glared at her slightly before occupying the chair that was next to her. Gaby and I took out our lunch, which were leftover pizza slices from last night.

"Eww, do you know how much carbs is in that pizza?" Macy's voice ran through my ears. I raised my eyebrow, glancing around at what everyone else at the table was eating. Salads, salads and more salads. I shrugged my shoulders, continuing to eat my pizza.

"Do you realise how much fat you'll gain after eating a piece of pizza?" Janet added, looking at my pizza slice in disgust.

Gaby rolled her eyes "Do I look like a give a fuck?" I giggled, nodding my head.

"Yeah and besides, boys like a little more booty." I smirked biting a piece of pizza.

"Nobody likes cuddling with a stick." Gaby chuckled.

"Hallelujah!" I laughed as the two of them rolled their eyes. I glanced at Jason as he sent me a small smile along with a wink. I looked down at my plate, feeling my cheeks burn. Oh gosh.

...

I took my seat in math class. I was a bit early so I took out my book and placed my arm on the table, going through our previous lesson as the class filled up. I heard a chair screech from next to me and I looked up, seeing Jason take a seat. He placed his elbow on the table, resting his chin in the palm of his hand and looked at me "Where'd you go?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

He shrugged "You just disappeared after lunch."

I smirked "Well, you know, you get this thing at school, called classes."

He rolled his eyes, a chuckle escaping his lips. "Ha ha, very funny."

I smiled and looked back at my book, "Besides, you seemed pretty occupied by my sister." He groaned, making me look at him again. "What?"

He sighed, slouching in his chair "She's so into me, its annoying."

I laughed "Gee, how'd you notice?"

He laughed, shaking his head "She's very persistent, isn't she?"

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders "Well, she's used to getting what she wants..... she's just that sister."

Jason bit his lip, staring at me intently. "Really? I would have thought that's you." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Why?"

He shrugged, "You look like someone who could persuade anyone into doing anything, just by batting those eyelashes of yours." I giggled.

"Well, aren't you wrong." I shook my head? "But Holly is the pretty one -the one that all the boys want. Gaby is the one with the charming personality and I'm the nerd, sadly."

He shook his head, "No way, I don't believe that."

I nodded my head "It's true."

He smiled, shaking his head "Nope."

I sighed, my lips tugging up in a smile "You're not gonna give in, are you?"

He smiled, shaking his head "Nah.." He smirked, leaning closer to me. "You should probably know that I'm a really stubborn person." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled, showing his pearly white teeth that make my knees weak. "You're cheeky...that's cute." My cheeks flushed and I looked down.

"You're so.." I sighed, looking up at him "You're so straight forward."

He shrugged "Just being honest."

I shook my head, my cheeks still red as the teacher finally started the lesson. I seriously need to remind myself that Holly already called dibbs.

___________________
Quick little chapter :)

How do you guys like the story so far?

Don't forget to like, comment, and add suggestions! <3

QUESTION: are you a morning person or a night person?

Thank you

- Sam 💞