c h a p t e r 47

XLVII
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

J A S O N

"Just give me the damn money." I hissed, nudging the gun against the bastard's head. His eyes held so much fear, his breathing heavier.

"Alright! Alright! Nick, get him the money."

I motioned for Ryan to follow the 'Nick' guy out of the room. A few moments later, they came back, Ryan holding the briefcase, nodding at me for reassurance that all the money is there. I shoved Tristan away from me before making my way out of the warehouse with my gang following behind me. I hopped into my Range Rover and Ryan got in on the passenger side, placing the briefcase on the back seat before I started up the car, driving home. My phone began ringing from it's place on the dashboard.

"Could you see who that is for me, bro?"

He nodded, grabbing my phone, scanning the screen before smirking at me, "It's your girl."

I smiled, reaching out my hand, taking the phone away from him, answering it.

"Hey, princess."

"Hey." She said softly, her voice quiet.

"How you doing, baby?" I asked, turning the car into our driveway, allowing Ryan to hop out with the briefcase while I sat back in my seat, talking to her.

"I'm okay .. I just miss you .. a lot."

I smiled, laying my head back against the head rest, biting my lip.

"I miss you too, baby girl .. I wish I could see you."

"About that .." Her voice got a little louder, sounding excited ".. My parents have planned a camping trip for this weekend and since I'm not the goody two shoes perfect daughter anymore, I won't be attending the lovely family gathering and to baby sit me will be my brother Adam, who has falsely promised to make sure I don't see you.!"

I grinned, my heart rate picking up.

"So that means we can see each other this weekend?"

"That means we can definitely see each other this weekend, maybe even have a little sleep over, if you want to?" She asked, her voice sounding so adorable when nervous.

I chuckled, picking on the material of my jeans.

"Of course I want to, I'd do anything to see you, baby."

I could tell she was blushing as she whispered, "Oh, okay."

I bit my lip, opening up my door and getting out before locking the car "So, how's the home schooling thing going, baby? You getting the hang of it?"

"Yeah, it's pretty easy actually, I got 99% on a maths test the other day!"

She said proudly and I smiled.

"Of course you did, smarty pants."

She giggled, aww man, I miss her giggle, I can't wait for this fucking weekend to come already, I miss her so damn much.