c h a p t e r 24

XXIV
u n r e v i s e d
_______
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more (:

"Alright now, remember to give that consent forms to your parents, you can't go on the trip if its not signed." Ms. Paige, our science teacher said as we walked out of our class. Rita walked up to me.

"Iris, is it true that you're dating Jason?"

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Gosh Rita, since when do you gossip?"

She gasped, "I do not gossip!"

I giggled, opening up my locker and placing my books inside "Wow, this was such a long day, right?"

"Yeah." She said, swinging her backpack over her shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Have you seen Gaby?"

She shook her head. "No but." She smirked, "I heard she's got her eye on a boy in her science class."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head "Stop listening to rumours, Rita." I began walking to the front doors with her next to me.

"They're aren't rumours when she told me so herself."

I smiled, "Who's the boy?"

She shrugged "I don't know, she just told me he's in her class."

I nodded and we walked out the front doors. I scanned the parking lot to see if Jason was there but had no luck. I heard chuckling coming from my right and I looked in that direction, seeing Jason stand there with Ryan and a couple of his other friends, smoking a cigarette. His back was facing me but Ryan saw me and tapped on his shoulder "Yo', Jason." He pointed to me and Jason turned around. When he saw me, he smiled, tossing his cigarette on the floor before walking over to me. Rita gasped.

"You little liar, it is true!"

I giggled as Jason wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up from the floor, kissing my cheek "How's my girl?"

Oh my gosh, I swear, my heart just melted into a little puddle of happiness. I smiled, m cheeks flushing as he placed me back onto my feet. "I'm good."

He smiled, cupping my cheeks and leaning in to kiss me softly. He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead on mine while holding onto my hands. "You ready to go, baby?"

I nodded, biting my lip, "Yeah."

He began walking with me and I looked back at Rita. "See ya, Rita."

She stood still, staring at me and Jason with her jaw dropped. I giggled and held onto Jason's arm as we walked to his car.

...

"Hey Iris" Alex said, smiling at me as Jason and I took our seats on the love seat. I smiled at him.

"Hey Alex."

He raised his eyebrows with a small smirk, looking at Jason and me, "Am I missing something?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "No."

I nudged him in the ribs, glaring at him for being so rude to his brother. He sighed, looking at Alex.

"She's my girlfriend now."