c h a p t e r 9

IX
u n r e v i s e d
___________
Hit that STAR to vote!
Follow me for more!

"Do I look okay, Iris?" Holly asked me for the third time, staring at herself in the mirror. I sighed, looking up from my book before nodding.

"You look great, Holly."

She smiled, running her hands over her dress that looked a lot like a tight tank top she pulled over her butt. She nodded "Perfect." She looked at me, "I'm gonna leave now, okay?"

I shrugged "Cool. Enjoy the party."

She nodded and walked out of my room while I finished my homework.

...

I groaned, opening my eyes as I heard my phone ringing under my pillow. I picked it up with my eyes still closed and placed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I muttered into the phone.

"Hey, Princess." Jason's raspy voice flowed through my ears.

My eyes fluttered open and I furrowed my eyebrows "Jason?" I glanced at my alarm clock. "Why the heck are you calling me at one o'clock in the morning?"

"Come to your balcony doors." He said, ignoring my question.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up from my bed, putting on my uggs before walking over to my balcony doors. I unlocked them and opened them up. My eyes widened when I saw Jason leaning against the railing, holding his phone to his ear. I hung up the phone and looked at him.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I whispered, making him look at me. I immediately noticed his eyes were red and kind of droopy but it wasn't easily noticed. He gave me a sloppy grin, pushing his phone into his pocket.

"Princess!"

I raised my eyebrows "Are you drunk?"

He shook his head."Nope. C'mere." He said before engulfing me in a hug. He nuzzled his head in my neck and I got a whiff of him.

"Have you been smoking?" I whisper- yelled, pulling out of his deadly grip. He bit his lip.

"Maybe.. But it was just one joint." He said holding up his index finger before bursting into a fit of giggles. My eyes widened and I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Shh, Jason. If my dad finds out you're here l'Il be in big trouble."

He nodded, placing both his hands over mine and slowly pulling it down. He held onto my hand and motioned with his head behind him. "Come with me." He whispered.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What? Where to?"

He smiled. "On a drive, come on." He began walking towards the edge of the balcony, pulling me with him. I pulled my hand out of his grip and shook my head.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. It's one am and you're high, there's nowhere I'm actually gonna go with you."

He frowned, "But Rissssssss."

"Shhh!" I hissed. He nodded, lowering his voice from his whining.

"Sorry, sorry." He licked his lips, holding out his hand "Please, just come with me. Please? I'll bring you back here, we're just gonna go for a drive."

I sighed, "Jason-"

"Please?" He pleaded, pouting his lips. I groaned before nodding "Fine."

He got over the railing and held out his hand for me to do the same. I sighed, closing my balcony doors and getting over the railing with him. He climbed down and stood at the bottom, holding out his arms.