Chapter 3

I got prepared for my debut match against Tamina. Eve will be at ringside on commentary. My Shield Brothers are with me as Tamina's in the ring already.

"Ready, sis," Jon asked. "Ready as I'll ever be," I said. "Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta, S.H.I.E.L.D" the music plays.

I breathed softly, walked through the curtain and headed down the stairs. Jon's standing behind me. Mixtures of boos and cheers are playing.

"The following Divas contest is scheduled for one fall, making her way to the ring being accompanied by and representing The Shield; Audrey Ambrose!" Justin Roberts.

"Shield Member Audrey Ambrose is making her debut match. Eight days ago at Survivor Series, she puts the Divas Champion on notice and then earlier today I was doing an interview with the Shield and after the interview, she was confronted by the Divas Champion..," Michael said.

I hopped over the barricade, looking at the screen as I got in the ring. I smiled at the screen.

"Her opponent, already in the ring from the Pacific Islands, Tamina," Justin Roberts said, leaving the ring.

Tamina has the cold stare at me and I do as well. I hear Eve's theme song playing.

I look at the entrance ramp, she walks down the ring, smiling and waving.

I stare at her as she walks to the commentary table. I felt Tamina attack me from behind.

The bell starts to ring, as she kicks me down. The ref backs her away from me.

The ref checked on me, I shook my hair. I use the ropes to stand up. "Audrey, can you continue?" the ref asked.

I nodded, getting up. Tamina walks over to me, grabbing me by the hair. She head butts me, I stay standing up. I shook my head.

Tamina shoves my face. "Now Tamina toying with Audrey Ambrose," Jerry said. I start getting triggered. "That's what she gets for attacking me and slapping..," Eve said.

I stood up as Tamina shoved my face again. I shoved her away from me.

Tamina charges at me, I quickly charges at her with a Lou Tres Press, starts throwing fist at her.

"Look at this!" Jerry yelled. Tamina shoves me off her. I got her up.

She backs me away. I charged at her, she attempted to kick me.

I ducked down. I quickly do a roll up pin to her, covering her.

The ref counts, 'One.. twoo.' I pulled on her gear, 'three.'

The bell rings. "The winner of the match, Audrey Ambrose!" Justin announced as the ref lifted my arm up.

I felt a blow to the back of my neck. I went down as Eve beat me down. The crowd boos her. She stood up.

"You'll neve be champion!" Eve yelled. "Wait a minute...," Michael Cole said. "Look who's here!" Jerry said.

Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose have surrounded the ring. Eve is startled as they stare at her. I slowly got up.

She smiles and giggles, flirting with my brother. I don't like it when women I don't approve of hitting on my brother.

She turned around, I speared her down. I got up. Dean, Seth and Roman looked down at her.

I picked up the Divas Title, lifting it over my head. "Audrey knows what she wants," JBL said.

I hear cheers and boos from the crowd. I held my fist out and the boys did it as well.

Backstage

I headed backstage. I see my friends Cassidy and Halston arrive as well. "Hi!"

I said, as they hugged me. I held them both.

"Congratulations on the debut match," Cassidy said. "Thank you," I said.

"You were amazing and the way you held that Divas Championship while standing over Eve was badass," Halston said.

"Hello, ladies," Joe said. "Hi, Roman," Cassidy and Halston said. "Audrey, are you gonna introduce us?" Jon asked.

"Yes, Jon, Colby, and Joe, these are my friends Cassidy Garcia-Colace and Halston Leveque. Cassidy and Halston, this is my brother Jon," I said.

Cassidy and Halston nodded. Jon waves at them. "Joe Anoa'i and Colby Lopez," I said.

Colby looks at Cassidy as Cassidy looks at him. "Nice to meet you, guys," Cassidy and Halston said.

"You too," Jon, Colby and Joe said. Colby looks at Cassidy.

"Well, we are gonna do guy things," Joe said. "Well, I'm gonna be with my girls," I said.

"Sounds good," Jon said. My guys left as Cassidy looked at Colby, walking away.

"Cassidy's staring at Colby's butt," Halston whispered. "No, I am not!" Cassidy said, through her teeth.

"Colby's got a girlfriend," I said. "Oh, I didn't know," Cassidy said.

"Yeah, he's dating Zahra Schreiber," I said. "The girl," Halston said.

"Yeah.. long story," I said. "Speaking of boys, how's Fergal Devitt?" Cassidy said.

"He's good, long distance but we're just friends," I said. "You two broke up?" Halston asked.

"We were never dating. It was a one night stand," I said. "Oooh," Cassidy and Halston said.

"Shut up!" I said. My phone rings, it's Fergal calling me on Skype video.

"Is that him?" Cassidy asked. "Yes, be right back. Do not tell my brother that I'm talking to someone," I said, walking away.

 Do not tell my brother that I'm talking to someone," I said, walking away