Chapter 23

We all arrived at the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey/New York for WrestleMania.

Cassidy and Halston are with Nattie since she's chaperoning them.

I headed to female talent area. All of the girls are here.

Trinity, Ariane, Nicole, Brianna, AJ, and I are about to get glammed up for Mania.

Ariane, Trinity, Nicole and Brie will be in a mixed tag match.

AJ will be at ringside for Tag Match for Dolph Ziggler and Big E against Team Hell No.

I'm still sad that I'm not defending my Divas Championship tonight. I'm glad I'll be ringside for my Shield Brothers.

It feels unreal to be at WrestleMania. We always wanted to be here growing up.

It's surreal. Total Divas camera crew are here as well.

I keep forgetting that I'm gonna be on Total Divas with the Bellas, The Funkadactyls, Nattie, Cassidy and Halston.

I decided to head to the locker room, putting my stuff in there. I sat down on the floor, checking my phone.

I've ben trying to call mine and Jon's mom. She only answers his phone calls but she never answers mine.

She's not here for Mania. She'll be watching it from home.

I wish she would be here to support me and Jon but she'll support him and not me.

Later

My brothers and I have our gear on. I have my Divas Championship around my waist.

I adjusted the vest and I have a detachable hood over my head because I'm revealing my hot pink hair that I had for the Hall of Fame.

My Shield Brothers have on their usual attire. We're the first match of the night.

I am more nervous and don't want to screw it up. We're heading to the main floor where we'll be coming through the crowd while Stephan, Randy and Paul are in Guerilla.

"Welcome to WrestleMania," Michael Cole said, on commentary. Sheamus theme plays first.

I sighed softly. The bell rings. Sheamus comes through the entrance.

"The following is a six man tag team contest scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Dublin Ireland, weighing at 267 lbs Sheamus," Lilian said.

Randy's theme plays as he walks through the entrance.