Chapter 41

SummerSlam 2013 Pt. 1

It's Summerslam night. Cassidy, Halston and I arrived together at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

It's gonna be a busy night tonight. We headed to the women's locker room, putting our stuff in there.

Brie and Nicole are excited about their boyfriends' match tonight.

Nick and I are a part of a mixed tag match tonight.

We're facing AJ Lee and Big E. This is gonna be an interesting match. AJ has become obsessed with us.

After this match is over, the rivalry's over as well. Cassidy will be at ringside with her sister Nikki as Brie takes on Nattie.

Trinity and Ariane will be at ringside to valet Nattie. I will be keeping my eye on the match with my fellow Total Divas cast mates.

We had a meet and greet all weekend.

We're also filming an episode of Total Divas. Brie and Nikki will be watching Daniel Bryan vs John Cena for the WWE Championship in the main event.

We headed to the glam area to get our hair and make up done.

An Hour Later

I got my makeup done. I'm getting my hair braided.

"What's Linda doing for your hair?" Cassidy asked.

"Ponytail with a side braid," I said. "Badass," Cassidy said.

"Nice pin up action, Cass," I said, smiling.

"Thanks, just like my sisters. We're doing Hollywood 50s glam. However, I am wearing something different than my sisters," she said.

"That's good," I said. "Yeah, I can't wait to hear Halston's performance tonight," she said.

"Me too," I said. Halston's getting her makeup done and the final touches on her hair.

"What are you doing, Halston?" I asked.

"Just some curls, half updo, and a brown with eyeliner," Halston said.

We nodded. "Looks good so far," I said.

"Thank you," Halston said. We continued to do our hair and make up.

Later

I got my makeup and hair curled and waved up. I am seeing Sandra.

I got my gear on, she's making sure everything is one right.

"Okay, the shorts are good," Sandra said. "Thank you," I said.

"She's checking my top, making sure nothing falls out.

"Do you have a bra on?" she asked. "Yes, I do, Miss Sandra," I said.

"Good thing," she said. I nodded as I turned around to make sure it's good.

"Looks great," she said. "Thank you, Sandra," I said, grabbing my jacket. I am a little bit chilly from the ac they have on.

I looked at the schedule for SummerSlam on a piece of paper. My match with Dolph is match number 8.

I am watching the monitor by the glam area. I see the Miz opening SummerSlam.

Fandango and Summer come out to interrupt The Miz again by dancing.

"Audrey," Halston said, getting her dress zipped up by Sandra.

Halston's wearing a blue mullet dress with some bling.