Chapter 22

It's the day of the Hall of Fame night. Cassidy and I are going to the Hall of Fame together.

Halston's gonna be with her parents and sisters. Cassidy and I got our hair, make-up done a few minutes ago.

We're getting dressed right now. We got a couple of maids helping us into our dresses.

I have a strapless dress from Zuhair Murad. I took a picture of myself in the mirror.

I lock my phone

I lock my phone. "Audrey, how does this look?" Cassidy asked. I look at Cassidy in her dress.

"It's beautiful. It goes with your new red hair," I said. "Thank you. Do you think it's too short?" she asked.

"No, it's gorgeous. You'll have more eyes on you than Nikki," I said. "That's true. Will I get in trouble since it's my first Hall of Fame?" she asked.

"Not sure. It's my first one with my Shield Brothers. I might have a solution," I said, getting up.

I walked over, grabbing an add on bustle. I walked to her, putting it on her.

I made sure it's secured. "How about that?" I asked. Cassidy looks in the mirror, seeing her outfit with the bustle.

"I love it

"I love it. Now I won't get in trouble," she said. "True that. What do you think of my dress?" I asked.

"It's gorgeous. Blake Lively wore that dress," she said. "It looked elegant on her and thought, I can rock that dress," I said.

"I love her on Gossip Girls," she said. "Me too. I love her in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants," I said.

"And she's with Ryan Reynolds," she said.

"I know. He's cute. I had a gut feeling they got together after the Green Lantern movie," I said.

"I did too," she said. "So who's your celebrity crush?" I asked.

"Chris Evans. He's yummy," she said. "He's very yummy," I said.

"Who's yours?" she asked. "Don't laugh, but mine is Jensen Ackles," she said.