Chapter 39

One Week Later

We are in Green Bay WI for Monday Night Raw. I have a championship match against Layla.

Layla has a singles victory over me thanks to AJ Lee.

I am cutting a promo about Layla defeating me like my Shield brothers do.

I walked over to the camera, picking it up.

"This past Friday on Smackdown

"This past Friday on Smackdown. I had a singles match against Layla and she defeated me and now she's my new contender. I have a warning for Layla. Your non-title victory over me was a fluke because of that troll named AJ. Tonight, I defend my Championship against you and I will beat you and retain my championship and continue my reign as the longest reigning Divas Champion. And AJ, you stay out of my match or else you'll feel the wrath of the Houndess of Justice. Believe that, bitch," I said, smacking the camera from my hand.

I walked away from the camera, heading to the ring.

I got to guerilla as I heard Layla's theme playing of which used to be Michelle's theme.

Layla has AJ Lee in her corner. My theme played as I came through the crowd.

Layla and AJ think I am gonna come to the entryway.

I sneaked to the ring, hopping over the barricade. The ref sees me as I got in the ring.

The bell rings as I beat down Layla.

"Audrey Ambrose from behind takes down Layla," Michael said. I start throwing punches at her, Layla starts kicking.

She shoves me off her. I got up, grabbing her by the hair as I threw her into the corner.

I shoulder tackled her in the corner.
"Audrey Ambrose is relentless," Jerry said.

I moved away from her, seeing AJ. "Watch this," I said, charging at Layla.

AJ gets on the ring apron, I did a forearm strike to AJ.

AJ went down on the floor. Layla does a roll up pin.

'One.. two..' I kicked out at two.

"Layla almost became a two time Divas Champion and ended Audrey's reign," JBL said.

I got up, Layla got me up, attempting her kick to my head. I grabbed her by the leg, pulling her down as she went face first.

Layla gets on her knees as I hopped on her back, doing the Dragon Sleeper.

I screamed as I got it locked in. Layla quickly taps out as the bell rings.

"The winner of the match and still Divas Champion, Audrey Ambr..," Justin paused as Aj attacks me from behind.

"Oooh, now AJ's attacking Audrey," Michael said. I tried to fight AJ Lee back but she's still on top of me, beating me down.

"You want my leftovers, Audrey? You can have him," she yelled, planting my face down.