Chapter 12

We made it to NOLA to Elimination Chamber weekend last night. Tonight is my birthday bash on Bourbon Street.

My friends Cassidy and Halston arrived for my birthday bash tonight. They got time off from the developmental camp in Los Angeles.

They can't drink since they are both nineteen years old. My Shield brothers are coming as well.

Colby brought his fiancée that he's known since high school.

Joe brought his wife Gelina as well. Jon came solo since he doesn't like any of the girls backstage.

I got ready with my friend Michelle. She came along so she can meet my co-workers and my other two Shield Brothers.

"So your brother Jon is still single?" Michelle asked.

"Yes, he's single. He's more focused on himself and wrestling," I said.

"That's good. It sucks that Feral couldn't make it," she said. "It's okay. I tried calling him earlier but he told me he's seeing his family for the weekend," I said.

Michelle nodded, and continued doing my hair.

Later..

Me, Michelle, Cassidy and Halston finished getting ready and got dressed.

The girls from WWE will meet us there

I feel like a rockstar. "Glad it's warmer weather," Michelle said.

"Agreed. Plus it's in the south and there's swamps nearby," I said.

"So Michelle, you're one of Audrey's friends?" Cassidy said.

"Yes, childhood friend. How do you girls know Audrey?" Michelle asked.

"We met her while she was at the LA camp nearly a year ago. We became friends and clicked," Halston said.

"She was our mentor at the time and we became friends with her," Cassidy said.

"That's awesome," Michelle said. "Yup, hopefully they'll get called up soon," I said.

"We do too," Halston said. "I can't wait until my call up," Cassidy said.

At the Club

All the girls and I are still having fun on my birthday. I got a lot of gifts and goodies for my birthday.

I had a male dancer on me a few minutes ago and it was fun. "I can't believe I'm having a good birthday so far," I said.

"I'm glad you're having fun, Audrey," Trinity said. "Thanks, Trin. You and Ariane pulled this bash off for me," I said.

"You're welcome, Audrey," Trinity said. We hugged each other. I look over, seeing Halston talking to Drew.

I see them flirting with each other. "Excuse me, miss," I heard someone speak.

I turned around, seeing a bartender.
He gives me a drink. "I didn't order a beer," I said.

"Actually, that guy ordered this for you," he said, pointing at the guy.

I see him, he waves at me. "Thank you," I said, taking the beer. I walked over to my brother.

"Hey, Jon, want this beer?" I asked. "Sure. You didn't order this?" Jon asked.

"No, that guy at the bar did but you know I don't accept drinks from strangers," I said.

"That's true. I will go have a talk with him," Jon said. "Thank you," I said. Jon goes and confront the guy.

Joe follows Jon. "Why didn't you accept the drink, Audrey?" Michelle asked.

"You know I don't accept drinks from strangers, you never know if they spiked with date rape drug," I said.

"Oh yes, you gotta be careful," Michelle said. I nodded, looking at Cassidy looking at Colby and his fiancée.

"Is Cassidy okay?" Michelle asked.

"I'm gonna check on her," I said. I walked over to Cassidy. I sat next to her.

"Cassidy, you okay? Why are you sitting here by yourself?" I asked.

"I had no idea that Colby's engaged," Cassidy said. "Oh, you have a crush on Colby?" I asked.

"Yes, since I first met him when Halston and I came to see you win," Cassidy said.

"Oh. I didn't know you had a crush on Colby," I said.

"Yes, but now that he has a fiancée, I have to stop crushing on him," she said.

"Well, it's gonna take a while to forget about crushing on Colby. I did too but he's more like another brother to me," I said.

"I didn't know you had a crush on him too," she said. "It happened when I first signed with NXT. Jon told me that he has a fiancée. I stopped crushing on him. When I went to Japan and had a one night stand with Fergal and saw where he and I are.," I said.

Cassidy nodded. "Well, there's more fish out in the sea," she said. "That's true. You got plenty of time to date," I said.

"True. I hope I find someone like you found Fergal," she said. I nodded.

I hugged her, she hugged me back. We headed back to the dance floor and started dancing.

 We headed back to the dance floor and started dancing