Chapter 37

Saturday/Day 216

We're at a live event. It's day 216 as Divas Champion.

I am defending my title against AJ Lee, Brie Bella and Natalya in a Fatal Four Way at the moment.

Nattie has both AJ and Brie in the double sharpshooter. I am outside the ring recovering.

I noticed that AJ and Brie were close to tapping out.

I quickly got in the ring superkicking Nattie in the face.

Brie and AJ rolled out of the ring, grabbing their legs.

Nattie grabbed her face. I quickly jumped on her back, putting her in the Dragon Sleeper.

I yelled as Nattie groaned in pain. Nattie quickly taps out.

"Ring the bell!" the ref yelled. The bell rings as I got off Nattie's back.

The ref gave me my title.

"Here's your winner by submission and still Divas Champion, Audrey Ambrose," Justin said. I rolled out of the ring.

AJ rushed to the ropes, yelling and freaking out that I didn't submit her. I lifted up my title.

"Told all of you!" I yelled to AJ, Nattie and Brie.

They weren't happy that I retained my title. "Reign continues. Day 216," I said, walking backwards.

I am officially tied with Maryse as the longest reigning Divas Champion.

Tomorrow, I will be the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time.

Next Day/Day 217

I woke up the next morning. I got up, got changed and headed downstairs to the hotel gym to work out.

I am playing music on my phone, with my headphones.

I got on the treadmill to work on my cargo. I see Brie in the gym with Bryan.

"Hey, Brie and Bryan," I said to them. "Hey Audrey. Congrats on being the longest reigning Divas Champion," he said.

"Thank you," I said. My phone vibrated, I checked my Twitter page and I was tagged in a post by WWE's Twitter.

"#AudreyAmbrose is the Longest Reigning Divas Champion!" I smiled as I am the Longest Reigning Divas Champion of all time.

"I broke Maryse's reigning record. "Congrats on breaking Maryse's reign," Brie said.

"Well, it should've been me," Nikki said. "Too bad your shin is broken," I said, putting my headphones in.

I continued with my workout.

Later That Day

We had another live event today. I retained my Divas Championship from AJ Lee again with Dolph Ziggler's help.

After the live event, we went out to dinner to celebrate me being the longest reigning Divas Champion.

We are all sitting at a round table for seven.

I am sitting next to Halston. Michelle's sitting next to me and Jon on the other side of Jon.

Colby's sitting next to Michelle with Cassidy next to him as well. Joe's sitting next to Cassidy.

We all got alcoholic drinks, except Cassidy and Halston since they're still 19.

We are all eating and drinking. "Okay, I want everyone to go around and say something to the Longest Reigning Divas Champion aka my sister, Audrey," Jon said.