Chapter 34

I am still in Sioux City, Iowa. I checked into my hotel, sitting on the bed.

I started playing back to the beginning of Supernatural.

"Dad's on a hunting trip. He hasn't been home in a few days," Dean said on the screen.

"He's so cute," I whispered. I heard my phone going off.

I grabbed it, checking it. I see Colby calling me. I paused Supernatural.

I answer it. "Hey, Shield brother," I said.

"Hey Audrey. Elisha and I got into an argument," Colby said.

"About what now?" I asked. "She's mad that I asked her about couples counseling. She doesn't want to go," he said.

"Is she there?" I asked. "Yeah. You can try talking to her. Elisha, Audrey wants to talk to you," Colby said.

"Hello?" Elisha asked. "Hey, Elisha. What's wrong? Why did you get mad at Colby for asking about counseling?" I asked.

"I don't believe I have a problem," she said.

"Elisha, listen. I believe you two should do couples counseling before getting married. It'll help you guys. With your jealousy and insecurities that causes you and Colby to argue for no reason. I think the counselor can help you out to not overreact. Maybe there's a reason why you're insecure about other women, especially the women in WWE," I said.

"We can give it a try," Elisha said. "Just give it a chance," I said.

"Thank you, Audrey," Colby said. "No problem. I'll talk to you guys later," I said.

"Okay, bye, Shield sister," Colby said. I ended the call.

I pushed play on Supernatural, laying down to watch.

Few Days Later

We made it home after filming Smackdown for Friday.

We film Smackdown on Tuesday but they won't be aired until Friday nights.

Since we got a few days off, Cassidy, Halston and I are having a pool day in our new house.

We have a mosquito net over our backyard to prevent bugs coming in and biting us.

We have our swimsuits on. "Adurey, can you help me with my bikini top?" Cassidy asked.

I went to Cassidy's room, helping her with her bikini top