Chapter 21

I got back to my hotel room. I locked the door, taking my dress off.

I got dressed in sweatpants and a tank top. I start brushing my hair out.

"So much hairspray," I whispered

"So much hairspray," I whispered. I heard a knock on the door.

I put my brush down. "Who is it?" I asked, walking to the door.

"It's Fergal," I heard Fergal. I unlocked the door, opening it.

"Hey, Audrey," he said. "What you doing here?" I asked.

"I've been trying to call you on Skype to tell you that I was coming for Mania weekend to support you," he said.

"Fergal, we broke up, remember?" I asked. "I know we did. I got a whole week off to visit you and support you for Mania," he said.

"Okay, but I'm taking Cassidy to the Hall of Fame," I said. "That's totally fine with me. I just want to be friends again," he said.

"We can be friends. I mean, we've been friends for years," I said. "That's true. If I do ever get into WWE, maybe we could try again for a relationship," he said.

I nodded. "Sounds good," I said. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked.

"Well my brothers and I have rehearsals tomorrow, afterwards, I have to go to Hot Topic for a signing/scavenger hunt thing for them to find me and if they find me, they'll earn tickets to Mania," I said.

"That's cool. Do you have Axxess?" he asked. "Yes, on Friday. Then, the Hall of Fame on Saturday. I'm gonna be busy all week," I said.

Fergal nodded. "So what are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Nothing. I told my brother that we broke up," I said. "What did he say?" he asked.

"He said; "you two always break up because of the distance," then I told him that you were complaining about being lonely," I said.

"Well the distance will make you lonely," he said. "That's true but we gotta be patient when it comes to visiting and being you know," I said.

Fergal chuckled. "Yeah, that," he said. I chuckled softly.

"So do you have your own hotel room?" I asked. "I do. I figure I stop by your hotel and see you," he said.

"By the way, how did you find my hotel room?" I asked. "Your brother did.

He messaged me on Twitter and told me," he said. I chuckled. "Of course he did," I said.

"He really wants us together, doesn't he?" he asked. "I guess so. When we were younger, he chaperoned all my dates," I said.

"Why?" he asked. "To make sure no guy tries to have sex with me," I said.

"Oh, teenage boys, I was one too," he said. "My brother was one too. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20," I said.

"Ohh," he said. "Yeah," I said.

"How did you lose your virginity," he asked. "Um...," I said, looking up.

"Audrey, did you lose your virginity or was it by force?" he asked.

"I was passed out when I lost my virginity," I said. "Were you roofied?" he asked.

"Yes, I was. I didn't give consent and I never saw the person's face but I do remember what the man smelled like and what his voice was," I said.

"Was it a deep voice?" he asked. "Yes but he sounded British," I said.

"When did this happen?" he asked.

"Three years ago, while I was wrestling in the Indies and Japan. Before I got signed with FCW," I said.

"FCW?" he asked. "Florida Championship Wrestling," I said. "Ohh, before it was called NXT?" he asked.

"It was their training facility," I said. "I see. Do you remember that night?" he asked.

"I do. It's hard to talk about. I left my drink unattended for a split second. I came for my drink and I took a sip. I started getting headaches and seeing blurs. I passed out. Then I woke up after it was over, I heard a girl's voice, telling them to get off me and she called the police. She got me out of there and took me to the hospital to get checked. After they examined me and drew my blood. They found Ketamine in my system," I said.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry to hear that," he said. "Do you remember the girl?" he asked.

"Yes, she saved me and gave a description of the man. He went to jail for first degree rape," I said.

"That's good. How did Jon react?" he asked. "He doesn't know. I never told him," I said.

"Why didn't you?" he asked. "First thing he'd do is blame himself," I said.

"Well, you need to tell him. So he knows," he said. I sighed softly.

"Okay, I'll tell him. I just hope he doesn't freak out," I said. "Well, I better go back to my hotel room. Can you meet me for breakfast tomorrow?" he asked.

"Sure. Remember, just as friends," I said. "Just as friends," he said, getting up.

He left my hotel room. I shut the door, locking it up.

I went to lay down on my bed, getting on my laptop. I started playing Season 6 of Supernatural.