Chapter 38

It's the next day. We are in Laredo, Texas to film Monday Night Raw for some reason.

On tv, it's day 225 as Diva's Champion but 219 days in real life.

I am looking at the match list for Raw. Today, I have a match against AJ Lee in a non-title match.

"Oh good. She's had too many chances for my title," I said.

"Hey, Audrey," I hear Nick. I turned around, seeing Nick.

"Oh hey, Ziggler," I said. "Looks like we'll still be working together," he said.

I nodded. "I guess you'll be facing Big E after AJ and I have our match," I said.

"Yup. Before that, I'll be taunting her," he said.

"Oh I know," I said. "So are you done with your Shield Brothers?" he asked.

"I think so. They want me to be on my own," I said.

"Oh Mark and Jane?" he asked. "Yes and creative as well," I said.

Nick nodded. "Well I better let you be. I'll see you in guerilla," he said.

"You too," I said. I looked up at the top of the list of matches/segments.

I see my brothers will be kicking off Raw in a Six Man tag match against The Usos and Mark Henry.

I see Nattie will have a match against Brie Bella with Nikki's distraction, which the rivalry will build up to a Summerslam match.

"Of course, the Bellas are jealous of Nattie because she's been in WWE longer than them," I said, shaking my head.

I went to the female talent area. I got to the locker room, putting my stuff up.

I opened my suitcase, getting my gym clothes out.

I hear the door opening. I see Nattie coming in.

"Hey, Nattie," I said. "Hey, Audrey, how are you?" I asked.

"Good. How's showing Cassidy and Halston around and taking care of them?" I asked.

"It's good. They're both sweet hearts. Is Nikki jealous of Cassidy or something?" Nattie asked.

"Nikki's pissed that WWE hired Cassidy. She believes that WWE will replace her with Cassidy," I said.

"I saw that on Total Divas. The Bellas always have a problem with new people. They don't want anyone taking their spots," she said.

"Well I took their spot before they ever returned. That's why I've been Divas Champion for so long," I said.

"True. Plus, you are defending that title a lot. You're a true champion and the best one we have so far," she said.

"Well, you, Beth, Michelle, Kelly Kelly and Maryse are the best Divas Champions ever," I said.

"Thank you, Audrey," she said.

"You're welcome. Brie was a good champion, even better than Nikki. Nikki wanted to be the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time," I said.

"Well, you already are the longest reigning Divas Champion and no one will break your record," she said.

"I plan on keeping it for a long time," I said. "But very soon, you'll lose it," Nikki said, interrupting my conversation with Nattie.

I started laughing. "Yeah right. You're injured with a bad leg, Nikki. Good luck for trying to beat me," I said.

Nikki walks away on her crutches. "I hope her shin doesn't heal," I whispered.

"Well, I'm gonna find the rest of the girls," Nattie said.