Chapter 24

It's been two weeks since WrestleMania. We're in Europe for a WWE European Tour.

Tonight, we're at Raw at the 02 Center in London. My brothers and I arrived in a Helicopter for Raw.

We're at the arena. Since it's noon in the states, we film Raw then it'll air in the states time.

We've been filming Raw for two hours. My brothers just finished their Six Man Tag Match by defeating Bryan, Kane and Undertaker.

Fandango vs William Regal just finished their match.

Fandango won with Summer Rae making her debut. After the match, Jericho gets revenge on him for costing him a Championship opportunity.

Next is the #1 Contendership for the Divas Championship.

AJ Lee, Askana, Naomi, Tamina and Layla are in the ring.

The Bella Twins won't be in it since I beat them both in a Handicap Match by spearing them both for the win last week.

Minutes Later...

The Battle Royale just finished. Askana was eliminated by Layla, Naomi got eliminated by Tamina, then Layla eliminated Tamina.

Layla tried to get Aj eliminated but AJ recovered and eliminated Layla.

I am backstage as I watch the match on the monitor.

"Audrey's new opponent is AJ Lee," Michael said. "I hope Audrey sees this," Jerry said.

The static shows on the screen.

"Wait a minute," Michael Cole said. I picked up the camera.

"Hey, AJ Lee. Congratulations on winning the Number 1 Contendership to be my new challenger for the Divas Championship. I've been Divas Champion for 127 days. I heard what you said about me. Saying that I am too plastic to be champion, that I'm only the Divas Champion because of my Shield Brothers and you believe you can get in my head like you do with everyone? You have no idea what you're dealing with. You think you can take this championship off me? Well guess what, sweetheart, be careful what you wish for. I will wipe that smile on your face when I beat you for my Championship. If Dolph Ziggler or Big E try anything to help you get in my head, you will have to deal with my Shield Brothers as well," I said, smirking.

Dean, Seth and Roman walked behind me.

"This isn't just a warning, AJ, Dolph and Big E, this is a promise," Dean said.

"When you cross one member of the Shield, you cross all of us, AJ," Seth said.

"You can believe that," Roman said.

"Believe in The Shield. We're done here," I said, slapping the camera down.

After filming that segment, we leave the arena on our terms.

Next Day

We're still in London. Cassidy, Halston and I are sightseeing all over London.

They've been with all of us on the Main Roster for over a month now.

We're still filming Total Divas as well. We just got coffee and donuts.

We're in the park to catch up. "London's got a lot of shops we have never been to," Cassidy said.

"That's true. It's very awesome to travel the world with WWE," I said.

"I've been in London so much with my parents," Halston said. "You are lucky," Cassidy said.

"How's both of your sisters doing since they're match with Ariane and Trin was cut at Mania?" Halston asked.