Chapter 31

We're in Charleston, South Carolina for Monday Night Raw.

Cassidy, Halston and I arrived together.

We're looking at the match card for tonight. I am defending my Divas Championship in a rematch against AJ

I'm on day 190 as Divas Champion. I am less than 26 days away from breaking Maryse's record.

"I guess your Shield Brothers don't have a match?" Cassidy asked.

"They'll be watching The Usos match. Seth and Roman will be defending them against them," I said.

"Oh that's good. What you doing to AJ?" Halston asked. "I'll be doing something that'll piss AJ Lee," I said.

"Oooh awesome," Cassidy said. "AJ won't expect it," I said, laughing.

"Well. I'm gonna go catering and eat some strawberries," Halston said.

Later...

I am in a guerilla area. I am dressed as AJ Lee to piss her off.

AJ is in the ring with Big E at ringside

"AJ Lee is ready to face Audrey Ambrose in a Divas Championship rematch. Here's how AJ got her rematch for the Divas Championship," Michael said.

They show what I did to AJ last week on Raw. I am smiling at the clip, laughing as well.

The look on AJ Lee's face is priceless.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship. Already in the ring the challenger, being accompanied by Big E Langston. From Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee," Lilian said.

AJ sat on the middle ropes, sighing. AJ Lee's theme song is playing. AJ looks confused, standing up.

"Why's my music playing?" she mouthed.

I walked through the curtain, skipping to the ring.

My Shield Brothers are coming down the stairs.

"Her opponent, representing the Shield. She is the current Divas Champion, Audrey Ambrose," Lilian said, leaving the ring.

"Wait a minute. Is that Audrey Ambrose?" Michael asked.

"She's dressed like AJ Lee," Jerry said.

"And skipping like AJ?" JBL said.

I skipped down the ramp, then skipping around the ring.

I held my Divas title, as I walked on the stairs, wiping my feet as she does.

I held the Divas Title up in the air. I felt AJ attacking me from behind.